Chapter 40

Please ignore gramartical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Anika and Shivaay are ready for their honeymoon. They packed their luggage and after biding bye to the family they left for the airport. They settled themselves in their private jet and left for Maldives. After some hour they reached at Maldives. They came out of the airport and found a man with their nameplate.

S: hello I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Man: hello sir hello mam, please come this way.

The mane takes them to their car and they left for their private resort. They reached at their resort which is very beautiful.

Anika and Shivaay both were mesmerized by the beauty of the place

Anika and Shivaay both were mesmerized by the beauty of the place. The man inform them about all the things and left the couple alone. Anika started twrilling in happiness and was jumping like a kid. Shivaay slowly move towards her hand takes her in a backhug.

S: Anika go and freshen up then we'll have our dinner.

A: okay Mr. Hubby

She pecks his lips and leave from there and Shivaay is in shock by his bold wife's behavior.

S: this girl will kill me one day..

Shivaay changed his clothes and was waiting for Anika when she came wearing a off shoulder losse top which ends at her mid thighs.

Shivaay was just looking at her in awe because she was looking very cute and at the same time hot

Shivaay was just looking at her in awe because she was looking very cute and at the same time hot. Anika come close to him and whispers in his ear.

A: stop checking me out Shivaay.

S: I'm starting at wife not someone else wife so there is no problem. (Nuzzling in her neck)

A: now leave all this I'm very hungry let's have dinner.

They had their dinner while talking and laughing. After having dinner they went to the sea side which is in front of their villa.

They both sat on the sand while keeps her head on his shoulder and his hand around her waist. It was silent all around, there was only sound of waves. After spending some time Shivaay felt that Anika is already sleeping. So without disturbing her he takes her to their room and lay her down on the bed. He also joins her and both drifted in a depp slumber.

Next morning cold wind and sun rays hit Anika's face. She open her eyes to found a blue orbs staring at her with smile on his face.

A: good morning Shivaay.

S: good morning love.

A: so what's the plan for today?

S: it's a surprise. After having breakfast we'll go out and then you'll get the surprise.

A: okay....

She excitedly go the washroom and found Shivaay ready with breakfast.

S: your pancake with chocolate sauce.

A: thank you Shivaay. (Shivaay gives her a glare) okay no thank you.

While having breakfast some chocolate sauce was sticking around her lips. Shivaay looks at this and move closer to her. He slowly licks the sauce and moves back. Anika looks at him and again put her lips on his. After their passionate kissing they aparts and look at each other.

S: Anika you have become a Jungli Billi.

A: it's just a trailer dear hubby.

Saying this she left for changing while Shivaay is ready in a black Tee's and jeans. She came out wearing a orange top with white long skirt.

Both came out of the house and a black Lamborghini Reventon was waiting for them

A: wow what Shivaay it's amazing...

S: did you like it?

A: I loved it.. Please can I drive it?

S: not now but when we'll come back I'll give you to drive.

A: okay.. (Making a sad pout)

Shivaay kissed her pout and both left for the surprise. They reached the place and both came out of the car. Anika stand there in shock because her surprise was..........