Chapter 3

Shivaay was shocked to see the same girl in front of him. He thought that he was dreaming and starts working in his laptop.

G: you are Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi?

Shivaay looked at her in shock he stands up and pinched his hand to confirm it was his dream or not and it was not his dream. He comes out from his daze and composed himself.

S: yes, I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I'm sorry again. In mind ( Shivaay tune ek din mai do baar kisiko sorry bol diya!!)

G: it's allright.

S: please sit down Miss.Anika...?

G: Only Anika. ( the girl is Anika but she is hiding her identity because she want to do something without her surname)

S: so you orgazined Sid's wedding. I must say your choice is great. Actually I am planning a party in my house so I want you to orgazine it.

A: okay.. You inform me about the venue and date. I will do the decorations according to the party.

S: that's great. The party is on the day after tomorrow and it will be held in Oberoi Mansion.

A: okay so I will start the preparation from tomorrow. I will be there at Oberoi Mansion at 9 AM..

S: okay I will wait for you.

A: okay Mr. Oberoi see you tomorrow.

S: it's Shivaay for you Anika.

A: okay Shivaay see you tomorrow bye.

Saying this Anika left from his cabin. Here Shivaay was  smiling unknowingly. He was feeling something in his heart.

Here Anika was also thinking about Shivaay.

Anika's POV:

When I enter the cabin I was shocked to see that he is same guy who hit my Champa (scooty). He is Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He was also looking at me in shock. I think he was double shocked because he pinched himself. After sometime time he composed himself and started talking about my decorations on Sid and Mallika's wedding. Then he informed me about the party and soo I agreed for organizing the party. Tomorrow I will have to go to Oberoi Mansion for the party.

Both of them was thinking about each other and waiting for the next day  they both drifted into sleep.