Chapter 11

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤

 Most awaited day for the Oberoi family is arrived. Everyone is ready their princess's wedding. The whole OM is decorated like a bride. Everyone is busy doing last minute arrangements.. 
After some time the priest came and called the bride. ShivOmRu with AniRi brought Prinku to the Mandap. 

(Prinku and Ranveer's dress👆👆)

(Anika and Shivaay's dress👆👆)

(Om and Gauri's dress👆👆)

( Rudra's dress👆👆)

Ranveer extended his hand to Prinku and Prinku held his hand happily. Shivaay stands beside Anika and Om beside Gauri. The rituals starts and everyone was showering flowers as blessing. While they were taking the vows Shivika looked at each other and smiled. The wedding was done and Ranveer adorned Mangalsutra on Prinku's neck and puts sindoor in  Prinku's hairline.  They takes blessings from elders and hugs Shivika, Rikara and Rudra. Then they do the farewell of Prinku. At night Anika comes to Shivaay's room to inform that she and Gauri were leaving OM as the wedding was over. 

Anika's POV:

I entered in Shivaay's room to inform that we are leaving OM. As I entered I saw that he was sitting on the couch and lost in deep thoughts. I goes towards him and sat beside him and keeps my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me and gives me a faint smile. I can understand that he upset because his Prinku leaves OM and now was gone to her in-laws house. I heard it from Prinku that she was really close to Shivaay. 

A: Shivaay I know that Prinku was really close to you but now she is married so she have to leave..

S: but Anika humesha ladkiyo ko hi keu apna ghar chodke jana parta hai? Mujhe pata hai ki Prinku married hai but I need some time to accept this..

A: Shivaay Prinku ki shaadi ho gayi hai lekin ye abhi bhi uska ghar hai or aap sab pe uska haq hai so don't worry.. Or aap jante hai na ki Ranveer or Prinku ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte hai... Wo dono ek dusre ke saath humesha kush rahenge....

S: thank you Anika mujhe samjhane keilye.. Tumse baat karke mujhe bohot accha lag raha hai. Waise tum yaha kuch batane aayi thi?

A: aree haa mai yaha ye batane aayi thi ke mai or Gauri ghar jaa rahe hai.. Shaadi to khatam ho gayi so abb hume jana chahiye.

S: aaj hi jana hai tumhe I mean aaj hi shaadi hui hai or aaj..

A: actually Shivaay Papa or Mumma hume bohot miss kar rahe hai. Isliye hume jana padega.. I'm really sorry Shivaay.

S: no problem Anika. Aniak if you don't mind can I drop you and Gauri to your home?

A: yea sure and thank you Shivaay.

They both goes to hall and found Dadi, OmRu and Gauri. They take dadi's blessings and heed towards the parking. They settled themselves in the car. Shivaay in driving sit, Anika in passengers sit and Gauri behind them. After a silent drive they reached Malhotra Mansion. Anika and Gauri got down from car.

A: Shivaay thank you for the lift. Aap andar aaiye na..

S: no anika phir kabhi aaj nehi aaj OmRu or Dadi akele hai sooo... Uncle or Aunty ko mere hello bolna.. Ab mai chalta hu bye...

Saying this he left from there because he  know that if he stay there for some time he won't be able to leave Anika. Here Aniak was also sad and goes to her room. Now they both are in their room and remembering their moments. After some time sleep overtook them and they don't know that what is waiting for them in future.

Thank you all for the votes and comments guys😀😀 I am very happy with your response guys😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤