Chapter 17

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next morning Shivika are going back to India. Packing their bags and having their breakfast they left for Airport. Reaching the Airport they settled themselves in the Jet and started their journey for India. After a long journey they reached Mumbai airport. A car was waiting for them in the airport. Shivaay and Anika reached at Malhotra Mansion. Anika gets out of the car.

A: Shivaay come inside.. Mom and dad will be happy to see you..

S: nehi.. Anika aaj ( Anika makes a puppy face) okay just stop it chalo.

A: ( giving her Khidkitodh smile) thank you come.....

Anika held Shivaay's hand and dragged him inside Malhotra Mansion. Karan and Anisha was sitting on the hall, Karan was reading newspaper and Anisha was in a call. 

A: papa...( hugging Karan) I missed you soo much...(kissing his cheek)

K: I also missed you princess..(looking at Shivaay) hey..Shivaay why are you standing there andar aao...

S: hello uncle..( hugging him)

K: how are you or meeting kaisi rahi?

S: I'm fine and we have cracked the deal.

A: and we had a great fun right Shivaay?

Ani: sabko to bass papa hi yaad hote hai..

A: oho.. Meri mummy apko mai kaise vul sakti hu.. I missed you (hugging her)

Ani: I missed you tooo meri bacchi..(kissing her forehead) aree Shivaay baitho na khade keu ho?

Shivaay sits on the couch with Karan and Anika beside him. Anisha comes with some snacks and coffee. Shivaay was about to take the coffee when accidentally the coffee falls on Shivaay's shirt.

Ani: I'm really sorry beta.. 

S: aunty sorry maat kahiye.. Ye to bass ek accident tha.. It's ok

K: Anika take Shivaay to your room.. Shivaay tum apne kapre change karlo mai tumhare liye naye kapre bhejta hu.

Anika takes Shivaay to her room. Shivaay went to the Washroom while Anika sat on her bed fiddling with her phone. After sometime Shivaay come out of the washroom shirtless. Anika was drooling over his well built body. Shivaay felt Anika's gaze over him and he smirked.

S: kisi ko aise ghoorna acchi baat nehi hoti Anika.

A: mai gh..oor..nehi..rahi..thi.( while stammering)

S: waise mere jaisa hot, handsome, charming lakre ko ghoorne pe koi problem nehi hai.