Chapter 2

Next morning sun rays falls on Shivaay's face, causing him to wake up. Stretching his arms he welcomes a new day. Finishing his morning things he gets ready for the office. Shivaay goes down and find OmRu in hall.

S: good morning guys.

OmRugood morning Shivaay/ bhaiya.

R: bhaiya kitne din ho gaye humne milkar breakfast nehi banaya. Aap to shaadi se pehle hi paraya dhan ho gaye ( faking a cry)

S: kitna drama karta hai tu rudra.( rudra makes a proud face) ye taarif nehi tha.( he makes a cry baby face and Om giggles)

R: accha chalo ye sab chodo hum breakfast banate hai.(ShivOm nodded and enters the Kitchen.)

S: so, what do you wanna eat?

R: french toast and hot chocolate.

ShivOmRu started making breakfast dancing and singing. Lafzo ka ye rishta nehi plays in background. Trio have their breakfast and Shivaay leaves for his office. While driving he was thinking about the girl and

thud!!!

Shivaay stopped the car and gets out to check what happend. A girls was sitting on the road with her scooty. He understand that he has hit the scooty with his car. He can't see her face due to her hairs.

G(Girl): aap andhe hai kya? Agar car chalani nehi aati to driver keu nehi rakh lete? ( she said while rubbing her elbow)

S: I'm really sorry maine dhyaan nehi diya.. I'm reall..

He stops looking at the girls face. She was the same girl he was thinking and mets with this accident. He was staring at her.

G: aaje se dekhkar driving kariyega.

Saying this she went with her scooty. Before understanding anything she left. Shivaay was standing there in daze. After listening horn of cars he hops in the driving sit and leaves for his office. Entering the office he sits in his chair and starts thinking about her.

Shivaay's POV

Did I saw her again? Was that my dream? I think it was my dream. Mai kuch jyada hi soch raha hu uske baare mai. Shivaay just stop.. Stop thinking about her. 

POV ends.

After sometime his P.A informs him that the event organizer he called she is here. He tells her to send her to his cabin.

The person asked his permission for entering inside and he gives her the permission. Looking at the person Shivaay left dumbstruck.