Chapter 37

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Now Shivaay and Anika are married so they are going back to Mumbai as their reception will be held in Oberoi Mansion. They reach at Oberoi Mansion at morning and Dadi is standing at the door with Aarti. Dadi put tilak on their head and does their Aarti.

D: Anika now kick the pot of the rice slowly then put your right feet in the kumkum and enter in the house.

Anika does the same and enter in the house holding the hand of Shivaay. They takes blessings from all and now  it's time for after marriage rituals.

J: now its time for after marriage rituals.

R: yes bhaiya was eagerly waiting for his first night..

ShivOm: shut up Rudy.

J: Rudra there are many rituals after marriage except first night. Now you both have to find a ring from the milk bowl. The winner will be the ruler of your married life.

T: the winner can be anyone but wife always rule the married life.. (Whole laughing, Janvi gives him a glare and he stops) see I told you.

D: now leave all this and start finding.

Shivaay and Anika put their hand in the bowl and start finding the ring. Anika is finding the ring but now Shivaay is in his romantic mood so leaving the ring he is holding Anika's hand and rubbing his finger on her hand. Anika looks at him in shock and he winks, like this they spent many times in finding ring but no one get it.

R: mom did you put the ring in the bowl?

J: Yes Rudra I put the ring in the bowl in front of you only..

R: then where is the ring? I think the ring is vanished so that they can't find the ring..

Now Anika is successful in freeing her hand from him and both of them at the same time hold the ring and take it out from the bowl.

R: now who will be the winner?

D: now they both are winner and both of them will have Takkar ki Ishqbaaazi.

Shivaay Anika share a small eyelock between them. Prinku and Mallika move towards Anika and take her to Shivaay's room. Anika is about to enter in the room when Shivaay stops her and ask Prinku and Mallika to go as he want to surprise Anika.

S: are you ready Anika?

A: yeah.. I'm so excited..

Shivaay blindfolded her and both enter in the room. Anika slowly open her eyes and she is awestruck by the beauty of the room. The most important thing is the room is a big photo frame of SHIVIKA.

Looking at the photo anyone can say that they are made for each other

Looking at the photo anyone can say that they are made for each other. Shivaay hugs Anika from back and whispered in her ear.

S: did you like it?

A: I just loved it Shivaay..(turning towards him and with happy tears)

S: why are you crying love? Is anything wrong here? (Panicked)

A: what have I done Shivaay that I got a soulmate like you? I just can't thank god enough to send you in my life..(looking into his eyes with full of love)

S: I must done something good that I got you. You're the best thing in my life. When Om used to tell me about love I never believed it bit after meeting you I start believing in love. Once Om told me a shayree that..

~~~Ek main ho aur ek tum ho aur hain yeh chaand taare ek paal main aaj suljhe ishq ke raaz saare umar bhar ka hi nehi usse bhi lamba saath hai Maarke jeeta hai wo Aashiq jisko uska Ishq maare~~

That day I didn't understand anything but now I understand each and every word in this shayree because everyday I'm falling for you.. I love you Anika and even god can't change this truth.

A: I  love you Shivaay.. I love you.

Both hugs each other tightly felling the love and care. After sometime they parted and look at each other. Anika slowly move towards his face and place her lips on his. Shivaay reprociates the kiss and now both are kissing each other. The kiss is full of love and respect for each other. They broke the kiss and Shivaay kiss her forehead.

S: You must be tired so now go and change then we'll sleep.

A: okay..

Anika goes to the washroom for changing while Shivaay changes in the room. Anika come out of the washroom and both slipped into a deep sleep while hugging each other.