Chapter 7

Today is engagement of Prinku and Ranveer. Everyone in the house is very busy doing the arrangements. Anika is checking the decorations, Gauri is helping Anika, OmRu checking other arrangements and Shivaay is talking in the phone with Tej. Cutting the call Shivaay informed everyone that Tej and Janvi are coming before evening...

At evening Oberoi Mansion is decorated very beautifully for the engagement ceremony. Tej and Janvi arrived before the ceremony. TejVi are greeting guests and ShivOmRu are looking some arrangements, when Ranveer comes with his family. Ranveer takes blessing from elders and hugs ShivOmRu. Then Prinku comes down with AniRi. They were looking very beautiful. 

(Prinku, Gauri and Anika's dress👆👆)

Shivaay, Om and Ranveer was amazed by their beauty. Rudra's voice broke their trance.

R: apna apna muu bandh karlo warna makkhi ghuss jayega.( ShivOm composed themselves). Ranveer bhaiya to Prinku ko dekh rahe the aap dono kya kar rahe the? ( rising his eyebrows).

S: mai..mai to decorations dekh raha tha kitni accha decoration kiya hai Anika ne.. It's just beautiful. (He said the last sentence looking at Anika)

O: haa..haa mai bhi decorations dekh raha tha..Bohot khubsurat hai.(looking at Gauri)

R: mujhe pata hai aap kya dekh rahe the.. 

Dadi called everyone for the engagement. Prinku makes Ranveer wear a ring.. Ranveer also makes Prinku wear a ring and kissed her hand. The engagement is done and now elders are discussing about marriage preparations and youngsters are talking about random things when Anika's phone rings. She excuses herself and goes to pool side to attend the call, Shivaay also goes behind her..

Anika's POV:

I finished talking in the phone and turned to leave when I was shocked to see Shivaay and my leg slips but Shivaay caught me by my waist and I was holding his shoulders for support. His kanji eyes was now changing colours. I was lost in his ocean blue eyes and I can feel his hold around my waist become stronger. His touch was giving me shivers all over my body and...

OmRuPriVeerahem ahem..

P: bhaiya ye sab kya chal raha tha? (Smilingly)

R: haa..haa.. Bolo bolo kya chal raha hai?

They composed themselves and was about to give some excuse when dadi elders called them.. They thanked elders in mind for saving them from embarrassment. After sometime Ranveer and his family left. They all were tired so they have their dinner and left for sleeping.

After finishing a conference call with foreign clients Shivaay went towards pool side and saw that Anika was doing some work sitting on the couch. She was looking like and angle in white kameez and palazzo.

 She was looking like and angle in white kameez and palazzo

Shivaay went and sit beside her.

S: tum iss samay yaha kya kar rahi ho?

A: kal Prinku ka mehendi ho or koi taiyyari nehi hui.. Kitna sara kam bacha hai.. Decorations baki hai, flowers lana baaki hai. Kab ye sab kam khatam karungi? Or mai nehi chahti ki Prinku ki shaadi mai koi bhi kaami ho..

She was continuously talking when Shivaay puts his finger on her lips.

S: kitna bolti ho tum? Itna tension maat lo mai hu na.. Hum dono milkar sab karlenge.. Abb jao or jake soo jao.. Mujhe pata hai ki tum thaak gayi ho and don't worry. Okay? Ab to kuch bolo..

Anika signs Shivaay to remove his fingers from her lips.

A: okay but sab kam ho jayega na?

S: haa baba sab ho jayega.. Now go and sleep..

A: okay.. Good night Shivaay.

S: good night..

Shivaay smiled and sleeps while thinking about Anika.