Chapter 23

At first thank you soo much to all of you for reading and voting in my story. Last three parts of the story has crossed 100 votes and I'm very happy about it. Keep showing you love like this.. Lots of love to you guys❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning both Anika and Shivaay waked up from their peaceful sleep (not together, they are in their own rooms) and while remembering about last night smile appeared on their face. As it was Sunday so they didn't have to go to office. Anika was going to the washroom when her phone beeps and saw a message from Shivaay...

Hey love..
Good morning. I hope you slept well after last night. Be ready at 8pm, I'll come and take you.. Please don't ask me anything because it's a surprise for my love..and I LOVE YOU.

Your Shivaay

Anika smiled reading the message and was eagerly waiting for the Evening. After one hour Anika was confused what to wear at today evening. Her whole room was mess when a servant come to her with a parcel. There were 4 boxes.

 A note was attached to one box

A note was attached to one box. For my LOVE was written on the note. Anika excitedly opens the box and was shocked to see a beautiful baby pink sleeveless gown and matching earnings, bracelet, shoes and even a purse. She was very delighted to see all this.. 

At evening..

Anika is all ready in the dress which was sent by her love.

 She was looking like a fairy who have come down from heaven

She was looking like a fairy who have come down from heaven. Anika sprayed her favorite perfume when she gets Shivaay's call. Shivaay informed that he was at the gate, Anika cuts the call and went down. She was coming down the stairs holding her dress a little up. She gets down, she looks up and found Shivaay looking at her intensely. Blood rushed up to her cheeks and she takes baby steps towards Shivaay. She goes near Shivaay but he is still lost in her. She snapped her fingers in before him and he comes out from his lala land. He extended his hand to Anika and asked her "shall we?". Anika nodded and both left for their destination.

In Car..

S: Anika did you like my gifts? (With curiosity)

A: no.(looking at Shivaay's sad face) I really loved it Shivaay.

S: you scared mee..(Anika giggles) I must say Aanika you are looking very beautiful. (In husky voice, near her ear)

A: thank you..(while blushing and pushing him playfully)

S: waise tumne mujhe bataya nehi ki mai kaisa lag raha hu?

A: hmm.. Not bad. You are looking handsome..(Shivaay smiles) BTW Shivaay hum jaa kaha rahe hai?

S: surprise baby..

Anika pouts and after sometime they reached at their destination. Shivaay come out the car and opens the door for Anika. Shivaay takes Anika's hand and takes her towards the surprise. Anika was just amazed to see the decoration of the path which is taking them to the surprise.

 Anika was just amazed to see the decoration of the path which is taking them to the surprise

They crossed the path and now Anika's jaw dropped looking the view in front of her.

A: Shivaay aapne ye sab kia? (Shivaay nodded) Thank you soo much Shivaay..

Saying this she hugs him very tightly. Shivaay also hugs her and they parted.. Shivaay takes her to the table which was settled on the middle of love which is shaped with candles. A waiter came and served their food. They enjoyed their food and and Shivaay asked Anika......

Sorry for the short updates...See you guys tomorrow. Goodnight😪😪😪😪