Chapter 35

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~

                ~Haldi Ceremony ~

Only 2 days left for The Grand Shivika Wedding and everybody is eagerly waiting for the day. It's like a dream wedding for Anika and Shivaay. Last 3 months changed there life into a fairy tale. Before 3 months they were stranger and now they the Soulmates. They love each other's imperfections and their soul. Anika wakes up straighting her arms. She opened her eyes fully and found a cup of latte a with latter.

 She opened her eyes fully and found a cup of latte a with latter

Anika takes the latter in her hand and read it.

Hey love good morning. You know that today is our haldi and I want to make it special. So be ready.

                               Your Baghadbilla ;)

Anika smiles reading the latter. She takes the latte and went to the balcony while sipping it. She started thinking about their first meeting. She was lost in their thoughts when Mallika, Gauri and Prinku enters in her room..

G: Di aap abhi tak ready nehi hue?

M: no problem aab hum milkar tumhe ready hone mai help karte hai.

They all help Anika in getting ready for haldi ceremony. After sometime Anika is ready in Yellow lahenga with floral jewellery.

 After sometime Anika is ready in Yellow lahenga with floral jewellery

She was looking like a princess. They takes Anika to the garden which is decorated beautifully.

They make Anika sit on her place and in meantime Shivaay comes there with Haider, OmRu and Ranveer

They make Anika sit on her place and in meantime Shivaay comes there with Haider, OmRu and Ranveer. He was not less than Anika. He takes his seat beside Anika giving her a wink. At first dadi applies haldi on both of them followed by Tej, Janvi, Anisha and Karan. And now it's time for the youngsters. They all looked at each other with naughty smile and attacked on Shivika with haldi. They smeared haldi over them and Shivika are not less then them. They also applied haldi on them and now everyone is covered with haldi. They all looked at each other and brust into a laughter while hugging each other. After the ceremony all move to their rooms. Anika opens the door of her room and found Shivaay standing there with a smile on his face. Anika locks the door and move near him.

A: Shivaay what are you doing here?

S: Anika remember I told you about our special haldi.. So I'm here to make it special. (Whispering in his husky voice near her ear)

A: but Shi...

S: shh.. Don't talk Anika.

Shivaay takes a bowl of haldi in his hand and takes some haldi from it. He held Anika by her hand and slowly rubbed it on her arms. He make her turn and now her back facing him. He moves his hand rubbing haldi on her back slowly and by his touch Anika's breath getting heavier. Shivaay moves his hand to her bare waist and apply haldi taking his sweet time. Anika can't take this sweet tortures anymore so she turned around and hugged him tightly. Shivaay wrapped his hand around her and kissed her shoulder.

S: I love you Anika. (Hugging her)

A: I love you too Shivaay.. (After sometime) Shivaay..

S: hmm.. (Still hugging)

A: now you should go..(Shivaay makes a sad face) Shivaay only one day.. Tomorrow is our wedding so just one day..(kissing his cheek)

S: okay..(pecking her lips) Good night love.

A: Good night..

Shivaay leaves from her room. Anika goes to the washroom and comes wearing her night dress. Anika was sitting on her bed when Gauri knocks her door.

A: Ri tu knock keu kar rahi hai? Andaar aaja..

Gauri come and keeps her head on her lap.

A: what happened Ri?

G: di kal aapko shaadi hai or uske baad aap jiju ke saath chali jaogi but mai to akeli reh jaungi na.. (In sad voice)

A: mai chalo jaungi to kya hua.. Tu jaab chahe mujhse milne aa sakti hai.. Or mai har week aaungi tum sabse milne keliye..

G: pinky promise?

A: pinky promise..

Both sisters hug each other and both slept hugging each other and also in Shivaay's room three brothers are also sleeping together waiting for the next day which is going to be beautiful.

I'm soo sorry for the late update🙏🙏