Chapter 18

Hello guys I'm back.. From now I'll try to update regularly😸😸😸😸
Please ignore grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
......................................................................

Next morning was different for Anika, as she know that she loves Shivaay and she was somewhere nervous to face Shivaay. Here Shivaay was eagerly waiting for his love Anika. Wearing a blue dress with palazzo Anika leaves for office. 

Shivaay was sitting in his cabin waiting for Anika and checking some file

Shivaay was sitting in his cabin waiting for Anika and checking some file. Anika knocks the  door and entered in his cabin. Shivaay looked up and their eyes meet. Both were lost in each other's eyes. After some time their sweet eye lock was broken by a knock in the door. Both wished good morning to each other and started their work. While reading some files Anika felt a strong gaze on her. Her cheeks become crimson red as she knows that Shivaay was staring at her. Anika gets a call from her best friend Aadvay.

Ad: hello Jhalli.. How are you?

Ani: areee waah mai tujhe yaad hu?

Ad: how can I forget you tere jaisi jhalli maine aj tak nehi dekhi.

Ani: shut up Mr. Monkey. 

Ad: ok sorry baba.. Aab bata kya hal chal?

Ani: mai to humesha ki tarha Khidkitodh hu.. Tui kaha hai?

Ad: maine isshi liye call kiya hai.. Mai kal India aa raha hu..

Ani: kya? (gets up from her seat) sachhi?

Ad: haa mucchi. To phir kal as jana mujhe receive karne airport par.

Ani: ye bhi koi bolne ki baat hai.. I'm waiting for you... See you soon.

Anika cuts the call and started jumping in excitement. Shivaay looked at Anika and was confused by her behavior.

S: Anika kya hua?

A: Shivaay kal mere best friend Canada se aane wala hai.. Aadvay.

Shivaay was jealous after listening this "best friend" but a smile appeared on his face looking his Anika's happiness. He was just lost in her beauty which make him amazed every time. Shivaay's trance was broken by Anika's voice.

A: Shivaay if you don't mind can I take a day off tomorrow. (with puppy face)

S: (he can't say no after looking at her face) okay..

But he was sad that he can't meet his love tomorrow that means 24 hours. How will he survive? All this thoughts were roaming in his mind.  When he feels that he is in someone's cage. He found that Anika was hugging him. She was really happy that she hugged Shivaay.

Shivaay's sadness was decreased with Anika's happiness and this hug. They stayed in that position for sometime and parted away.

At evening..

Anika and Shivaay both finished their work and was ready to leave for home. Shivaay asked Anika for a lift and she happily agreed. Both settled themselves in Shivaay's car and left for Malhotra Mansion. The drive was silent for sometime then Anika broke the silence.

A: Shivaay can we talk about something? Agar mai asehi chup bethi rahi mai soo jaungi.

S: soo... Kisu baare mai baat kare?

A: kuch bhi chalega but please let's talk.

S: okay.. So tell me do you love someone?

A: ( Anika was shocked by this question) ye..kya..baat..hui?

S: abhi to tumne kaha kuch bhi chalega. (While smirking)

A: okay mujhe koi baat nehi karni..

S: tell na Anika... Do you love someone?

A: In mind.. Kaise kahu aapse ki mai aapse hi pyaar karti hu. Mujhe nehi pata (loudly)

S: ok gussa mat karo..

They reached Malhotra Mansion and Shivaay got down from the car and opened the door for Anika like a gentleman. Anika got down and now both are standing quietly. None of them want leave each other. After sometime Anika spoke.

A: soo parso milte hai..

S: okay.(with heavy heart)

A: okay good night Shivaay.

S: good night.

Anika goes inside. Shivaay also drives back to Oberoi while thinking how will he spend a day without Anika.