Chapter 10

Ignore grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤❤

After two hours Shivaay came back in OM and everyone was ready for haldi. Shivaay goes to his room and gets ready for his Prinku's haldi. He goes to the garden as the haldi is arranged in garden. He saw something that makes takes him another world. Anika is standing beside Prinku and laughing. Her flying hairs, her eyes, her smile everything makes him crazy. 

(Anika, Prinku and Gauri's dress👆👆)

Rudra was watching all this from far with Om.

R: O dekho bhaiya kabse Anika didi ko ghuree ja rahe hai.. Inko ho kya jata hai Anika didi ko dekh kar? O... Kahi bhaiya ko Anika didi se pyar to nehi ho geya... Agar aisa hua to Anika didi Anika bhabi baan jayegi.. Aree waahhhh... Kitna maza aye....

He stops looking at of in disbelief because Om didn't listen any single word of Rudra. He was lost in Gauri.

R: hai bhagwaannn... Kaise bhai mile hai mujhe dono humesha ladkiyo ko ghurate rehte hai..

Shivaay and Om's trance broke by Rudra's announcement and they both goes towards stage to apply haldi on Prinku. First Dadi applied haldi on Prinku and then TejVi. After that ShivOmRu and AniRi started to apply haldi all over Prinku's face. Rudra applied haldi on Anika's face and ran away.. Anika started chasing him for applying haldi on him. Rudra hide behind Shivaay and by mistake Anika applied the haldi on Shivaay. Watching this Rudra goes out of the house ( while running they entered in the house and Shivaay was there for attending some urgent call).

S: Mishra I'll call you later..( looking at Anika)

A: I'm really sorry Shivaay pata nehi kase... Ami Rudra ki piche bhaag rahi thi.. Bhagte bhagte Rudra aapke piche ake chup geya maine dhyaan nehi diya iss liye... Sorry Shivaay.(she tried to run away but Shivaay held her hand) Shivaay I'm sorry maine galti se aapko haldi laga diya..

S: mai tumse naraz nehi hu Anika.. Ab jab tumne mujhe haldi lagaya hai to mujhe bhi mauka milna chahiye tumhe haldi lagane me liye..(while smirking)

A: lekin aap ke paas to haldi nehi hai to kaise lagayenge..(she said confidently while smiling)

S: ase...

saying this he nears his face to Anika and looked at her eyes and rubs his cheek with hers. This makes shivers all her body and she clutched her lahenga in her tiny fist. Shivaay moves back with a smirk on his face because Anika's cheeks become red due to his touch. He was just mesmerized by the sight in front of him.. Anika's eyes tightly stut, her cheeks red and her slightly parted lips. 

S: aankhe kholo Anika..

Aniak opens her eyes and found Shivaay smiling. She rememberes what happened few seconds ago and rush out of the house and attend the haldi ceremony. Shivaay also joins the haldi and they finish the haldi with lots of dancing, singing and fun.

Sorry for the short and late update but I'm very busy with my studies. I'll update whenever I get time😊😊😊😊