Chapter 41

Please ignore gramartical mistakes and happy reading guys ❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Anika was shocked and equally happy to see the place of Scuba Diving.

A: Shivaay..Shivaay do you know that it's my dream of Scuba diving? ((While jumping in happiness)

S: Yess.. And it's my duty to fulfill your every dream. (Pulling her by her waist and kissing her forehead)

A: I love you..

S: I love you too love. Now let's go.

They both move to the place, after listening some instructions and wearing their swimming costume they are ready for the Scuba diving.

S: Anika are you ready?

A: yaa Shivaay I'm ready and super excited.

They both jump in the water start swimming. They move to the deep of the ocean and was mesmerized to see the scene. There were soo many colourful fish and corals. Anika was very happy to see all this and Shivaay was happy to see Anika happy. They start exploring the place holding each others hand.

After spending some beautiful time under the water they came out of the water

After spending some beautiful time under the water they came out of the water. They changed their clothes and left the place.

A: I loved your surprise Shivaay. (Keeping her head on his shoulder)

S: I'm happy to see you happy. By the way I'm felling very hungry.

A: me too.. Let's eat something.

They both went to restaurant and ordered their food. After sometime the food arrived. They finish eating their lunch while talking and laughing. They went to some more places for roaming. At evening they move back to their resort.

A: I enjoyed a lot today..

S: me tooo..

A: Shivaay I'm felling very tired, I'll go and take a shower.

S: may I join you? (With naughty smile)

A: shut up I'll be back soon.

Anika left for the shower while Shivaay also changed his dress. After some time Anika came out wearing a lose top. She found Shivaay working in the kitchen only wearing his jeans.
Anika slowly move towards him and hugged him from back, wrapping her arms around his torso and keeping her head on his bare back. He feels her touch on his bare body and shiver pass all over his body. Anika kissed the back side of his neck and bites there, Shivaay hissed in pain but soon his pain turned into pleasure. Shivaay swiftly turn there position and pinned Anika to the kitchen platform. He slides her hair to one side and started planting kisses on her neck. He bites on her collarbone and licks there. She moans in pleasure and clutched to his shoulder. Shivaay looked at her and takes her lips into his. They started exploring each others mouth. They parted and Shivaay again started kissing her neck. He slowly slides her dress from her shoulder and kissed on her shoulder. He picks her up in bridal style and takes her to their room. He puts her on the bed with outmost care. He was about to kiss her lips again when his phone rings and it was Rudy's call.

S: ye Rudy na.. yaha bhi mere romance ke beech a geya...

Anika giggled and Shivaay answers the call.

R: hello bhaiya how are youand how is bhabhi? Are you enjoying in Maldives? Listen don't waste your time in only roaming around, do some romance because it's your honeymoon. Bhaiya why aren't you answering me?

S: are you done? Ho geya? If you give me chance of talking then I'll give you answer. Ek to romance ki tune band baja diya upar se mujhe keh raha hai do some romance. (He whispers last line to himself) now tell me why did you call?

O: I think we have disturbed him... (Giggling)

S: Om you're also there?

O: Yess.. And sorry to disturb you we'll call you later bye...

R: are aise kaise bye? I'll talk to bhabhi.

O: Mr. Dumbbell Oberoi now end the call. (Smacking his head)

R: okay bye bhaiya. (Sadly)