Chapter 8

Ignore the grammatical mistakes and Happy reading guys😇😇

Today is Mehendi Ceremony. OM is decorated very beautifully. Everyone is ready for the ceremony when the angel of Shivaay's life comes down with Gauri and Prinku. Everyone was mesmerized by their beauty.

 Everyone was mesmerized by their beauty

(Prinku, Gauri and Anika's dress👆👆)

Specially ShivOmVeer and as always Rudra was looking at them with "inka kya hoga!" Wala look. Soon the function starts and mehendi designer was putting mehendi on Prinku, Gauri and Anika's hand.

Anika's POV:

When the designer was putting mehendi on my hand she asked me that whose name will she write on my hand and before I reply someone calls Shivaay and she writes "S" on my hand. I was shocked by the incidents happed just few seconds ago.. The designer finished putting mehendi when Gauri takes me to the dance floor for dancing..
POV ends.

Soon everyone was at the dance floor and was dancing on this song.

Tere vargi na pind vich dooji
Punjabi koi chick mahiya
Kyun tu khidki te baithi sharmaaye
Barande utte dikh mahiya

Banno tashan tera ati fantastic
Social media pe hukam chalaaye
Phone pe baatein kare apne left hand se
Right hand pe mehndi lagaaye

Boyfriend ki tujhe koi fikar nahi
Pehli date pe kahe, okay, bye!
Devdas ki tarah afsos woh kare
Te tu hans ke innocent si shakal banaye
Cutiepie… Cutiepie…
Aaye haaye… Cutie Cutiepie…

While dancing Shivaay saw that the dori of Anika's dress was open and her bare back was visible. Shivaay went towards Anika and dragged her to his room.

Shivaay's POV:

When I was dancing I saw that Anika's dress dori was open and some guys are drooling at her bare back, this made my blood boil and I dragged Anika to my room.

A: Shivaay aap kya kar rahe hai? Or mujhe yaha keu laye?

I didn't answer her questions and swiftly turned her around and now her back is facing towards me. I held the dori and she shivers a bit feeling my touch on her back. I tied her dori taking my own time and turns her around. Her cheeks were red, I think just because of my touch her cheeks are red.

S: tumhari dori khul gayi thi iss liye mai yaha le aya tumhe.. Mai nahi chahta ki tumhe koi ese dekhe.

She smiled at my statement and was about to say something when Gauri called her and she leaves muttering a Thank You.

POV ends.

Anika's POV:

I was dragged by Shivaay to his room but I just can't understand why he dragged me to his room.. When I asked him the same thing, he turns me around and I can feel his cold hand touching my back. He held my dori and I realized that my dori was open. His touch was sending shivers all over my body.. He tied the dori and again turns me around and told me the reason. I don't know why but blood rushed up to my cheeks making it red. I was about to say something when Gauri called me and I have to leave only muttering a thank you..but it's true that I am liking this feeling very much.
POV ends.

Dadi asks Ranveer to find his name on Prinku's hand. After trying many times he found his name on her hand.

At night after the ceremony Anika goes to Shivaay's room for giving him some designs. She knocked his room and he asked her to come..

A: Shivaay ye kuch designs hai aap in me se ek choose kar lijiye.

Saying this she gives him the file when his eyes falls on her hand in which his name was written. He held her hand and looked at it carefully. Anika understands that he saw the "S" and tried to free her hand but failed..

S: ye tumhare haatho mai ye "S" keu likha hai Anika? (While smirking)

A: woh... Designer ne galti se likh diya..mai "A" bolne wali thi but kisine apka naam le liya or usne "S" likh diya... (She tells him the truth being all embarrassed)

Shivaay smiled at her innocence and cupped her face.

S: it's ok Anika. Tumhe isme embarrass hone ki koi jaarurat nehi hai..and I don't mind agar mera name tumhare haatho pe likha ho..(he said the last sentence winking at her)

Aniak wides her eyes in shock and Shivaay giggles.

A: mai chalti hu Shivaay .Good night.

Saying this she runs out of the room and Shivaay smiles at her antics.
_______________________________________

Please comment and let me know how is my story.❤