Chapter 12

Ignore grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next day Shivaay was ready for his office when Tej come to him.

T: Shivaay I have to discuss something important with you..

S: boliye dad..

T: Pehle let's go to office.

Both reach the Oberoi Empire. Shivaay and Tej entered into Tej's cabin when Mr. Malhotra entered the cabin with Anika. Shivaay and Anika both were shocked to see each other and they were unable to understand why their father brought them here.

T: Shivaay Anika we both have a news for you..

K: actually we both want that 

T&K: you both to handle the upcoming Oberoi-Malhotra project together.

Both Anika and Shivaay were shocked with their father's decision.

S: but dad how can we?

A: exactly.. Hum ye sab kaise sambhalenge?

K: tum dono ek saath kam karoge to kam aasan ho jayega.. You both are capable enough to handle this project.

T: or hume tum dono par pura vishwaas hai..

S&A: okay we are ready..

K: soo.. Tum dono apna project ka kam shuru karo and all the best. Chalo Tej hum chalte hai..

T: ok.. All the best beta..

they both went out of the cabin and now Shivaay and are alone in the cabin.. After some times silence Shivaay spoke.

S: soo are you ready Anika?

A: yes but Shivaay I'm very nervous I mean maine papa ko business mai help kia hai lekin maine akele...

S: don't worry Anika hum dono milkar iss project ko handle karenge...

A: okay..now come and let's discuss about the project.

They started working together in the project and they started coming close to each other and for some work they both have to go to London for some work.

Shivaay was waiting outside of Malhotra Mansion for Anika as they will leave for London today. Anika came out wearing a top with jacket and jeans.

 Anika came out wearing a top with jacket and jeans

Shivaay was mesmerized by her look.. Anika wished Shivaay good morning and they started their journey to the airport. After checking they entered in Shivaay's private jet. The air hostess welcomed them and they settled themselves in the couch.

Anika was sitting beside Shivaay when the pilot announced that they are going to takeoff. Anika was scared at the takeoff time and holds Shivaay's hand tightly. Shivaay understands her fear and also held her hand and makes her feel secured with him.

After some time they reached London a car was waiting for them in the airport. Settling themselves in the car they reached Shivaay's farmhouse which Shivaay brought in London. They both entered the house and Anika was admiring the interiors of the house..

 They both entered the house and Anika was admiring the interiors of the house

She squealed in happiness when she saw a little fish pond in the garden..She ran towards the little pond starts playing with the fish.

S: Anika abhi andar chalo baad mai khel Lena.. We had a long journey so you need rest.

A: nehi Shivaay mai theeek hu aap Jake rest karlo I'm Khidkitodh Anika mujhe kuch nehi hoga...

S: what is khid..Khidkitodh?

A: areee aapko Khidkitodh nehi pata.. Khidkitodh matlab aweasome, amazing, superb..

S: kaha se Sikhs hai ye sab language? Ok aab andar jao and take rest..

A: nehi Shivaay I'm fine..

S: Anika andaar jao (sternly).

A: thik hai.. Baghad billa.

S: now what is baghad billa?

A: baghaf billa means mad cat..

S: did you called me a mad cat?

A: yes Mr.SSO...

Saying this she run away to her room and Shivaay was smiling watching her antics..