Chapter 39

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At evening Shivaay enters his room while fixing his watch. He looks up and find his wife struggling in wearing her necklace. He takes baby step to her and hold her hands. She breaths heavily feeling his touch. He holds the necklace and pulled her by her waist. He nuzzles on the back side of her neck. She holds his hand tightly. Shivaay close the necklace with using his mouth and kissed on her neck, then he takes bangles and makes her wear. He kissed her earlobe and make her wear the earings. He turn her and looks into her eyes. He takes sindoor and apply it on her hairline. He kissed her forehead and moves back, he checks her out from head to toe. She was looking very beautiful in red.

Shivaay was looking at her with love in his eyes

Shivaay was looking at her with love in his eyes. Anika was staring at him as he was looking like a Greek god.

She slowly move towards him and wrapped her hands around his neck

Swhat are you doing Anika?

A: what!  I just looking at my handsome husband.. (Giving him a smile)

S: okay..  But I think we need to go now.. (Nervously)

A:  are you nervous?  (With a teasing smile)

S: no..  Absolutely not..  Mai keu nervous hoga?

A:  ok so..

She slowly move towards his lips when...

R:  bhakti...Oops sorry.. But aap logo ko door lock karna chahiye tha.. (Closing his eyes with hand)

S: Rudy you should knock the door before entering our room..

A: areee no problem Rudy..

S: haa haa no problem.. Tumhe koi problem nehi hai but mujhe to hai na... (Whispering to himself)

R: kuch kaha aapne?

S: nehi ab bol tu yaha keu aya hai? (Irritated)

R: aree haaa dadi ne to mujhe aap dono ko bulane keliye bheja thaa...

A: ok so chalo..

They all get down and Shivika started greeting the guests when Mallika and Haider entered. 

M: hey guys...

Ad: jhalli how are you? (Hugging her)

M: I'm fine Mr.Monkey..

S: excuse me, she is my wife now.. (Wrapping his hands around her waist)

Ad:  Mr. Oberoi I'm not flirting with her..

A:  are you jealous?  (Whispering in his ear)

S: Yess..  When it's about you I'm jealous. (Husky voice)

A:  what will you do if someone flirt with me?

S:  I will kill him and I will prove him that you're mine.. (Biting her earlob)

M: excuse me guys yaha or bhi log hai..  and Shivaay control yourself. Tumhari hi wife hai kahi bhaag nehi jayegi.. (While laughing)

All brust into a laughter and enjoyed the party. After the party Mallika and Aadvay left for their house. 

A:  I'm very tired..or mujhe bohot neend bhi aa rahi hai.

S: just change your dress and then we'll sleep..

Anika came out changing her dress and joined Shivaay in bed. She keeps her head on his chest, he wrapped his hands around her waist and they both drifted into a deep slumber.

Next morning Shivika woke up early as today Teja and Janvi are going back to London. They all have their breakfast together and now it's time for their departure. Tej and Janvi are ready with their luggage.

T: Anika Shivaay there is something for both of you by us.

J: we have arranged a Maldives trip for your honeymoon.

A: thank you soo much.. (Hugging them)

T: my pleasure dear.

S: I think you have a son also.

J: don't be jealous Shivaay.

They all hugged each other and TejVi left for the airport.

S: are you ready for our honeymoon Mrs. Oberoi?

A: yes Mr. Oberoi. (Winking at him)