Chapter 34

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

            ~Sangeet Ceremony~

Today is Sangeet ceremony of Shivaay and Anika. All are ready to rock the sangeet with their performance. Today all are going to perform in pair except Rudra. The sangeet ceremony will be held in the garden which is full ready with beautiful decor.

 The sangeet ceremony will be held in the garden which is full ready with beautiful decor

Everyone is waiting for Shivika's arrival. After some time they heard some sound and looks at the entrance. Shivaay and Anika both of them are on a scotter and Anika is riding the scooter, Shivaay is sitting behind her. They entered in the garden with music, fireworks and lots of whistling and clapping. Anika get down from the scooter followed by Shivaay. They was wearing colour coordinated clothes.

Both of them sits beside each other and the function starts

R: ladies and gentleman aap sab ka swagat hai Shivika ki sangeet mai..(all claps) aree khatam nehi hua. Waise mera introduction dene ki zaruraat nehi hai phir bhi bata deta hu mai hu aap sab ka Rudy. (All claps loudly) thanks thanks.. Too sabse pehle perform karne aa rahe hai meri Prinku or unke pati Ranveer yani PRIVEER.

PriVeer danced on this song and everyone clapped for them. Now its time for Mallika and Haider's performance.