Chapter 14

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

At evening Shivaay was ready in his black armani suit and was looking very hot asusual..

Standing in the hall he called Anika..

S: Aniak hurry up we are getting late..

A: coming..

Shivaay heard a sound from the stairs when he was fiddling with his phone. He looked at the stairs to find a angel coming down from the stairs wearing a black dress.

 He looked at the stairs to find a angel coming down from the stairs wearing a black dress

              (Anika's dress 👆👆)

She was looking like an angel. Shivaay was amazed by her beauty. Anika snapped her fingers in front of him and broke his trance. They both reached the venue and started talking with their business partners. Anika was talking with someone when a guy tapped Anika's shoulder.

B: hey beautiful would you like to dance with me? (Extending his hands)

A: I'm sorry but I don't want to dance. (Felling a bit uncomfortable)

B: oh come on you will enjoy my company. (With a smirk)

A: no thanks.. (Bit angry)

Before the boy say anything Shivaay join them..

S: actually she can't dance with you because she is mine. ( Anika lokked at him in shock)I mean she will dance with me..

Saying this Shivaay brings Anika to the dance floor..( watch the video of  "Lag Ja Gaale" upwards👆👆) and started dancing.

Shivaay's POV:

I was talking with someone when my eyes caught a scene that a boy was asking Anika for dance but she denied. The boy was again asking Anika for dance that made me angry. I marched towards them and told him that she is mine. What? She is mine? I saw that Anika was looking at me in shock but I composed myself and say that she will dance with me. I bring Anika to the dance floor and kept my hands on her waist pulled her closer as a reflection she puts her hand on my chest on my heart. The music was playing and I was lost in her brown orbs. I turned her around and now I'm back hugging her.. I can feel her heavy breathing due to our proximity. I nuzzled in her hair and again turned and now she is facing me. I tightened my grip on her waist and she come more close to me.. She is clutching my coat for support and we can feel each others breath. We keep our forehead together living the moment.

How much I wished that the  time stops

How much I wished that the  time stops.  Holding her in my arms is the best feeling.. Whenever I held her close to me makes me feel blessed. We heard everyones clapping and hooting sounds. We composed ourselves and I can see Anika's blushing. Whenever she blush because of me I feel so proud that only I can make her blush.I think I'm in love with her. Yes I love her. I love AnikaBut I don't know what she feels for me.. I'll have to talk with OmRu only they can help me.

POV ends.

Shivaay was in a deep thoughts when Anika shakes him a bit and his trance broke. 

A: chale?

S: yes let's go.

They both sat in the car and left for their house. Reaching the house they were heeding towards their room when Anika called Shivaay.

A: Shivaay..

S: yes, Anika. Kuch kam hai?

A: (taking baby steps towards him) I want to thank you for today. Thank you soo much.

Saying this Anika done something that makes Shivaay shocked. Anika slightly pecks his cheek and said, "thank you Shivaay". He turns around and goes to his room leaving a shocked Shivaay in hall. He was standing there in the same position where Anika left him. He gets call which break his trance. Attending the call he went to his room smiling and blushing. He lies on his bed and thinking about his Anika sleep overtook him.