Chapter 19

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
......................................................................

Today Anika was very excited as her Monkey was coming to India. Getting ready in a white kurti and palazzo.

 Getting ready in a white kurti and palazzo

She gets in the car and left for Airport. She gets out of the car and heard a voice.

Ad: Jhalli you are late..

Advaay was standing there in his artistic avtar. Anika run towards him and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. Parting away Anika hits him on his arms.

Ani: Mr. Monkey tu to bilkul nehi badla..

Ad: kya kar yaar badalne ka time hi nehi mila... Ab chale ya phir yaha sehi mujhe bhejne ka irada hai?

Ani: chall.. Nautanki.

They both reached Malhotra Mansion and Aadvay go toward Anisha and covers her eyes from back. 

AnishaMujhe pata hai tu Aadvay hai.

Ad: aapne bina dekhe kaise Japan gayi ki mai hu?

Anishamai acchi tarha se janta hu tujhe..

They hugged each other. They sit on the couch and doing some chit-chat, when someone entered in Malhotra Mansion with Karan, and the person was The Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Ani: Shivaay aap yaha? (She was happy to see Shivs as she was also missing him)

S: kya hua nehi ana chahiye? (With a innocent face)

Ani: maine eisa kab bola) (being irritated)

K: achha accha ab dono chup ho jao.. Princess Shivaay ko maine bulaya hai.. Mujhe kuch important discussion karni hai project ko lekar.

A: okay.. Shivaay meet my best friend Aadvay.

Ad: hi.. Aadvay Singh Raizada. (Extending his hand)

S: Shivaay Singh Oberoi... (Shakes hand with Aadvay)

Ad: I have heard a lot about you.. The most youngest and successful businessman of India.

They talked for sometime and Shivaay excuses himself and discussed some important thing with Karan. Shivaay was about to go back to Oberoi Mansion when Anisha and Karan stopped him for dinner.

Anisha: beta humare saath dinner karke jao.

S: but aunty..

K: no.. Aaj to dinner karke hi jaane dunga. Anika tum hi bolo Shivaay ko..

Ani: please dinner karke jaiye na Shivaay..

S: okay..

The dinner was served and Shivaay was sitting beside Anika and beside Anika Aadvay was sitting. While eating Anika's spoon falls down. Anika was about to pick up the spoon when another hand touch her hand. She looks up and found Shivaay, who was helping her.
Their eyes locked and they forget about the world.

Shivaay's P.O.V:

When I looked at Anika's eyes I forget everything in this world. Her brown orbs in which I can only found love.. Wait! Love? She loves me? Does she have the same feelings for me which I have for her.. This things were running in my mind but I was just lost in her eyes. But every time someone have to spoil our moment.. So this time it was Aadvay.

Ad: guys tum dono neeche kya kar rahe ho?

Anika and me gets out of our lala land and I found Aadvay with a devilish smile. Why was he smiling like this.
P.O.V ends

Ani: kuch nehi baas wo mera spoon gir geya tha...

S: haa.. Or mai Anika ki help kar raha tha.

Ad: spoon uthane mai itna time thori lagta hai? (With smile)

Ani: shut up Mr. Monkey.

Ad: okay..

They finished their dinner and Shivaay was leaving and was about to get in his car when Anika stopped him.

A: Shivaay..

S: yes, Anika. (Turning towards Anika)

A: good night (with a warm smile)

S: bass itna hi bolna tha ya kuch or? (With a smirk)

A: haa.. Keu aap kuch or sunna chahte the? (With a innocent voice)

S: no.. Bye.. See you tomorrow.

Saying this he gets into the car and drives back to the home not before waving his hand to Anika. Anika also waves her hand and gets inside the house and all this was seen by a person who was smiling at them..