Chapter 33

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

              Mehendi Ceremony

Today is mehendi ceremony of Shivaay and Anika. Once again Dadi started the rule of "2 feet". Shivaay being Shivaay tried many times to do romance with his to be wife but every time someone disturbed him. At last he planned something which he'll execute after mehendi.
At evening everyone is in the garden which decorated in Indian style with Colorful curtains, flowers and pillows.

Anika was sitting on the couch and looking here and there to find Shivaay but she can't find him

Anika was sitting on the couch and looking here and there to find Shivaay but she can't find him. After some time she saw Shivaay coming looking as always charming. Shivaay also looked at her and gives her a wide smile and signals her that she is looking beautiful.

 Shivaay also looked at her and gives her a wide smile and signals her that she is looking beautiful

Mehendi designer come and start applying mehendi on Anika's hand. Everyone one singing, dancing and girls are applying mehendi on hands. Anika was sitting on couch while designers are applying mehendi, she looks here and there but can't find Shivaay. When someone come from behind and kissed her on her cheeks. She fells his touch and gives him a wide smile. Shivaay keeps his chin on Anika's shoulder and warps his hands around her waist. Anika was struggling to come out of his hold but she fails. 

A: Shivaay want are you doing? Agar dadi ne dekh liya to?

S: koi nehi dekhega Anika or ek baat suno aj raat tum apne room mai hi rehna.. Tumhare liye surprise hai..

A: but dadi..

S: pleaseee Anika..

A: ok.. But please now leave me...

Shivaay leaved her not before kissing her again. Designers finishes applying mehendi. Dadi called Shivaay and tell him to find his name on Anika's hand.  He takes Anika's hand and kissed both of her hands. Dadi hits him on his shoulder and signs him to find his name. Anika giggles, Shivaay started finding his name and after some time he find his name. The mehendi ceremony ends with lot is teasing and fun.

At night Anika was sitting in her room wearing her night suit.

Anika heard a knock on door, she opened the door and Shivaay enters her room locking the door

Anika heard a knock on door, she opened the door and Shivaay enters her room locking the door. Shivaay leaded on the door and sighed in relief. He looks at Anika and smiled. He takes baby steps towards her looking into her eyes. They are silent but their eyes are talking. Shivaay caresses her cheeks and blow near her lips. She shivers and clutched his shoulder. Shivaay kissed her forehead followed by eyes, nose and cheeks. Now he is looking at her lips which is now parted, he was about to kiss her when heard a knock on the door. It broke their trance and heard the voice of none other than dadi. Anika become very panicked and tell Shivaay to leave from the window.

A: Shivaay aap khidki se bahar chale jaiye..

S: iss ghar mai sab mere romance ke dushman hai..

A: aree abhi jaiye warna yaad hai na dadi ne kya kaha..

S: thik hai..(he quickly pecks her lips) good night..

Anika blushingly close the window and open the door.

D: puttar itna deer keu laga?

A: woh.. WO.. Dadi mai washroom gayi thi isliye..

D: chal theek hai.. Mai tujhe kal sangeet ke liye kapre dene aayi thi.. Ye le.(giving her some dress and jewelrys) chal ab jaldi se soo ja kal haldi hai na... Mai chalti hu.

A: Thank you dadi and good night..

D: good night puttar..

Anika close the door and goes near window and found Shivaay standing there waiting for her. He looks up with a puppy face while Anika chuckled. Anika gives a flying kiss to Shivaay, he catches it and place it on his hard. Anika smiles looking at his drama. Anika signs him to wait and come after sometime. She throw a paper to Shivaay. He takes it and open it..

Shivaay aap abhi jake soo jaiye kal humari sangeet hai na.. Or kuch dino ki baat hai uske baad hume koi bhi alag nehi kar payega.. Ab abhi jaiye. Good night and I LOVE YOU.

Shivaay closed the latter and smiles at her. She waves a bye at him and he leaves from there. She also closed the window and sleeps thinking about Shivaay

Guys I'm really very sorry for the super late update. Actually I'm really busy with my studies but from now I'll try to update as soon as possible.