Chapter 5

Sun rays falls on Anika's face disturbing her beauty sleep. She frowns a bit and remembered that she have to go to Oberoi Mansion for the party. She wake up and gets ready for Oberoi Mansion. Coming downstairs she met her father Karan Malhotra.

K: good morning Princess.

A: good morning Papa.(hugging him). Mai Oberoi Mansion ja rahi hu party ke arrangements dekhne or aj raat ko lotungi.

K: Ani beta mujhe samajh nehi aata ki tum Aniak Malhotra ho kar bhi ase event management keu karti ho?

A: because mujhe accha lagta. Mai apne surname ko use kare bina kuch karna chahti hu or ye mujhe kushi deti hai papa.

K: if my princess is happy then I'm happy(kissing her forehead). By the way aj Shivaay Singh Oberoi ne hume bhi party mai invite kiya hai so see you at the party.

A: but papa Shivaay ko nehi pata ki mai Anika Malhotra hu. 

K: no problem aj bata dena.. Tumhari party to orgazine ho gayi na ab no problem.

A: waise mujhe bhi Shivaay se ye baat chupa ke accha nehi lag raha papa. Mai Shivaay ko sab sach bata dungi. Lekin papa ye Gauri kaha hai?

K: aj subha subha hi usse kuch kam keliye bahar jana para to vo aa jayegi. Or tumhari maa bhi kal aa jayegi.

A: maa kaha gayi hai?

K: tuhari masi ki ghar, kal aajayegi. Chalo ab jaldi jao, late ho raha hai na.

A: haa. Bye papa. See you at the party.

Anika left for the Oberoi Mansion on her Champa. She reached Oberoi Mansion and wishes OmRu a good morning. She was checking the decorations when noticed that some lights are not working so she takes a ladder and  climb on it to fix the lights. She was fixing the lights when she slips from the ladder and closes her eyes to feel the ground but she felt nothing. She opens her eyes and found a blue green eyes staring at her.

Shivaay's POV:

I was talking with Mishra in phone when I saw that Anika was fixing some lights and I was again lost in her. Her flying hairs, her brown eyes was just beautiful but then I notice that she slips from the ladder and was about to fall. I run towards her and she closed her eyes to feel the ground but I can't let her fall so I held her in my arms. She slowly opens her eyes and I get lost in her eyes. Her eyes are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Then I saw that some hair strands are falling on her face which is disturbing my view. My hand automatically reaches her face and tucks them behind her ear. She closes her eyes feeling my touch. I was enjoying the moment when two voice disturbed us and we parted away.