Chapter 21

Sorry for late update and please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
************************************
Next morning Anika was ready to leave for office when Shivaay calls her and inform that they have to attend a party at evening so he will come to take her at 7pm. Anika cuts the call and started doing some work at home.

At evening Anika was ready in a black and slightly pink gown with matching jewellerys and messy bun looking elegant. 

Shivaay reached at Malhotra Mansion and called her

Shivaay reached at Malhotra Mansion and called her. Taking her purse she gets down. She looks up and her breath hitched. Shivaay all ready to kill every girl in black. 

Shivaay's POV:

Shivaay's POV:

I reached Malhotra Mansion and called Anika. I was waiting for her and after a minute I heard some sounds. I looked up and found my lady love ready to kill me with her looks. She was looking like an Angel. My angel. I slowly walked towards her and take her hand in mine and kissed her hand. She shivers a bit feeling my touch. I feel proud when my touch affects her. I held her hand and take her outside of the house. All the time I was looking at her. Her red cheeks are making her more beautiful. I opened my car's door for her and she smiled. She  settled herself in the passenger seat and we started our journey to the party. The drive was silent so I break the silence.
POV ends

S: umm.. Anika..you are looking very beautiful.

A: thanks and you are looking really handsome. (she said while blushing)

S: thank you.. Waise Anika tumhare gal itne laal keu ho gaye hai?

A: kaha..kuch..nehi hai.

S: okay.. (Controlling his laughing looking at her)

Soon they reached the venue and he opened the door for Anika like a gentleman. They entered the party and was talking to others about business. Anika was thirsty so went to the bar counter and ordered for a drink. She was waiting for the drink when someone called her. She turned and saw Daksh, who is also a businessman.

D: hey beautiful.

A: excuse me do I know you? (While being irritated)

D: no.. But we can know each other. I'm Daksh Khurana. (While going close to Anika)

A: okay.. Now I have to go bye. (She was getting nervous as he was getting closer to her) 

Anika was going to the washroom when someone pulled her to the corner covering her mouth with his hands. She opened her eyes and saw Daksh. He was smiling evilly. She tried to move his hands but failed. His other hand was moving on her back. She was felling very uncomfortable and only one name which was roaming in her mind is Shivaay. She was just hoping that Shivaay will come and save her.. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Daksh was about to kiss her when a punch landed on his face and he fell on the floor. Anika saw the person's face and hugged him as he was Shivaay. After looking at Anika's condition anger rushed in Shivaay's veins. He goes towards Daksh and grabs him by his collar.

S: how dare you Daksh Khurana.. How dare you? Tune meri Anika ko haat kaise lagaya? Teri itni himmat tune meri Anika ko haat lagaya.. (He was continuously beating him)

And here Anika was looking at Shivaay by listening his words.

Very very sorry for this late update and wish you all 
Merry Christmas❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤