Chapter 13

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

At night Shivaay was sitting in the couch of the hall when a servant called him for dinner. Shivaay asked the servent about Anika and the servant informed him that Anika was in her room. Shivaay goes towards her room and knocked the door for some time but no response. He was going back when he heard a click sound and he turns around to find Anika in a cute nightwear.

 He was going back when he heard a click sound and he turns around to find Anika in a cute nightwear

It seems like she has taken a shower few minutes ago.. Her dress and loose curls are making her hot and cute at the same time. Here Shivaay was having a hard time controlling himself.

Shivaay's POV:

When I was about to go back I heard a click sound and I turned around and found Anika there in a cute nightwear and her top was ending on her mid thighs and her curly loose hairs are making her hot and cute at the same time. I was scolding myself for thinking all this..My trance was broken by her voice.

A: Shivaay.. Kaha kho gaye aap?

S: woo..woo kuch nehi.. Chalo dinner kar late hai.. Dinner is ready..

A: okay.. Waise bhi mujhe bohot bhuuk lagi hai..

They both sit on their chairs and started to eat. Both were talking about business things when Anika started coughing.. Shivaay become tensed and started rubbing her back.

S: Anika kya hua? Pani pee lo (forwarding her a glass of water.. Anika gulped down the water and stopped coughing) ab thik ho?

A: yess.. Thank you Shivaay.

They both finished their dinner and returned to their room wishing each other a good night..

************************************
Next morning sun rays peeped through the window in Shivaay's room and he wakes up stretching his arms. He goes to the washroom takes a hot shower. He gets ready for office and goes to Anika's room to check if she was ready or not. He saw that the door of Anika's room was open so he entered the room and found Anika sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow and snuggling with duvet. Some hair strands were falling on her face disturbing her sleep. Shivaay moved towards her in trance and his hand automatically tucked her hair strands behind her hair. She smiled in her sleep feeling the touch. Shivaay doesn't want to break her beautiful sleep but they have to attend a meeting so he called her softly. 

S: Anika wake up.. Hume meeting ke liye jana hai..

A: no response.

S: Anika wake up (louder than before)

A: no response.

S: Anika....(loudly)

A: kya hua kya hua... Aaag lagi hai kya? (While being panicked)

S: hi... Good morning. Or kahi bhi aag nehi lagi. Tum kumbhkaran ki tarha soo rahi thi that's why I screamed.

A: aap pagal hai kya? Aapka upar ka maala khali hai? Ase koi kisi ko needed se jaagata hai?

S: to mai kya karta you was sleeping like a log.. Accha ye sab chodo or ready ho jao we need to attend a meeting.

A: okay aap jaiye mai aati hu...

Shivaay left her room and settled himself on the couch and started fiddling with his phone. After some time Anika came down wearing a crop top and pant.

They both have their breakfast and goes to attend their meeting

They both have their breakfast and goes to attend their meeting. They both finished the meeting successfully and cracked the deal. The dealer have arranged a party and invited both of them...

Thank for all the votes and comments😀😀😀😀😀

Don't miss today's episode at all❤❤