Chapter 42

Please ignore gramartical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Shivaay gets up and sit on the bed angrily while Anika is laughing.

S: mere bhaiyo ki timing bohot hi kharab hai..

A: accha now leave all this and let's have our dinner.

They both move to the kitchen and have their dinner. After having dinner Anika was standing near the sea side, Shivaay come from behind and wrapped his hands around her taking her in a back hug. Anika kept her head on his chest felling his touch.  His touch is giving her shivers as his bare chest is touching her back.
Shivaay scoops her in his arms and takes her to their room.

A: you're so impatient and despo.. (Giggling)

S: What despo Anika? You're my wife and we're in our honeymoon, so I'm just doing my work.

Anika giggles and kissed his neck. Shivaay close his eyes as she bite him in his neck.

S: it's not fair.

A: everything is fair in love hubby..

S: okay..

Shivaay puts her down and pins her to the wall, he takes out a piece of cloth from the nearby drawer and ties her hand.

A: what are you doing?

S: nothing, you know everything is fair in love.. (Winking)

Tying her both hands with cloth, he takes her hands and pins her hands above her head. He slams his lips on her start sucking her lips. His one hand is holding her hands and another is moving under her top, on her bare waist. Anika is trying to touch him but can't, Shivaay breaks the kiss and looks at her.

A: Shivaay please....(puppy face)

Shivaay nods in negative and puts her all hair at a side and starts kissing her neck. He is kissing on her sweet spot and bites there.

A: Shivaay please. (Moans)

Shivaay releases her hand and both starts kissing each other. After sometimes both parted away and Anika keeps her head on his chest listening to his heartbeats. Shivaay hugs her and takes her to the bed. Shivaay leans on the bed and Anika wraps her hand around him.

A: you know Shivaay your chest is my favorite pillow.. (Snuggling more into him)

S: and when you are with me that moments are my most favorite moments. You know Anika, I'm falling for you every day. Yore every antics, habits and your imperfections are making me fall for you more and more. I never knew that I will fall for you this much. You're the gift to my life from God. Now I don't want to spend a single minute without you. I love you sooo much my love and I love you more than anything in this world.

Saying this he looks at Anika and find her sleeping peacefully. He kisses her forehead and both sleeps hugging each other..