Chapter 22

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

************************************
Anika's POV:

When that jerk was trying to kiss me I was just hoping that Shivaay will come and save me. I was trying to free myself from him but everytime I failed. He was trying to kiss me when someone punched him hard and he is my Shivaay. Who's blue green eyes are now red due to anger. I just run towards him and hugged him tightly. He also hugged me tightly with his all might. I was sobbing in his arms and he was rubbing my back to calm me. He looked at Daksh angrily and  grabbed him by his collar and started beating him.

S: how dare you Daksh Khurana.. How dare you? Tune meri Anika ko haat kaise lagaya? Teri itni himmat tune meri Anika ko haat lagaya..

Meri Anika? Shivaay kya mujhse pyaar karte hai? Kya unke dil mai bhi mere liye same feelings hai? 
POV ends.

Shivaay called the police. The police came and take Daksh with them. Shivaay goes towards Anika and asked her if she is ok? Anika nodded and Shivaay covers her with his coat. They both went to the car and seats in the car. The drive was silent but soon Anika broke the silence.

A: Shivaay..

S: yes Anika. Do you need something?

A: can you take me to the beach?

S: beach iss waqt?

A: yess..

S: okay.

They reached the beach and Anika get down from the car. Anika sits on the sand, Shivaay also sits beside Anika. They was looking at the waves and the moon was making the waves more Beautiful. 

A: Shivaay I want to tell you something.

S: bolo Anika.

A: I don't know k iske baad kya hoga but I want to confess it. Life is too short or agar iss short time par hume koi mil jaye to hume sahi time ka wait na karke usse bata dena chahiye. And mujhe wo mil geya jiske liye mai humeha se wait karti aayi hu. I just want to say you that....... I love you Shivaay and jo bhi aapka decision hoga mujhe manjoor hai.

Shivaay was shocked and happy by her sudden confession. He never thought that Anika will confess her feelings before him that too in this condition. He was now at cloud nine, because his lady love also loves him. He wanted to make this confession like some fairy tale but now if he don't give her a answer it will break her heart so he just held her hand and make her stand. He kneeled down and take her hands in his. 

S: tumhe pata hai Anika, jiss din maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha tabhi mujhe laga k tumhare saath mere koi connection hai. But I didn't know that jiss soulmate ka mai intezaar kar raha tha wo or koi nehi tum ho. Maine kabhi nehi socha tha ki mujhe pyaar hoga. Mujhe pata bhi nehi tha pyaar kya hota hai. Mujhe to pyaar ka sahi matlab tab pata chala jab mai tumse mila. Mai ye promise nahi kar sakta ki mai tumhare akhoon mai kabhi aansu nehi aane dunga but mai ye promise kar sakta hu ki jaab bhi tumhare aankho mai aansu ayenge mai humesha tumhare pass rahunga use poochne keliye. Mai tumhe wo saari khushiyaan dunga jo tum deserve karti ho. Mujhe sirf tumse ek cheez chahiye or WO hai... Tumhara saath.I love you too Anika. Kya tum zindagi bhaar mera saath dogi? Will you be the love of my life? Will you be my Soulmate?

Shivaay confessed his feelings in front of her and she was crying in happiness..

S: jaldi boldo Anika mai pehli baar aise beetha hu or nehi reh sakta

Anika laughed at this and make him stand. She just nodded and said yes. Shivaay was very happy that he takes her in his arms and started to twirl.

He stopped after sometime and both of them was laughing

He stopped after sometime and both of them was laughing. They looked at each other and their eyes locked. Their eyes saw showing pure love, care and trust for each other. They were in the same position and their lip were inches apart. They can feel each other's breath and heartbeat.. Soon their lips meet. Shivaay takes Anika's lower lip in his and Anika was working on his upper lip. The kiss was for small time and It was a very gentle and special kiss for both of them because it was their first kiss and that too with their SOULMATE . They broke the kiss keep their foreheads together and enjoyed each other's love. 

I know I'm very bad in expressing feelings so I'm very sorry for that😅😅😅😅😅😅.