Chapter 36

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

               ~The Wedding Day~

Today is the day of The Grand Shivika Wedding. Everyone is very excited about it. Of course they'll be excited because it's the wedding of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Anika Malhotra. With family media people are also excited. It's morning but the bride is still sleeping. Anisha enters her room and open the window. Soon the cold wind touch her face and she hides her face under the duvet. Anisha come near her and keeps her hand of her head lovingly.

Ani: beta get up today is you wedding.

A: I known maa but I want to sleep sometime more. I'll get up in 5 minutes.

Ani: Anika after wedding you can't do all this dear. You'll be the elder daughter-in-law of their family. You have to fulfill some responsibilities. So you have to change dear.

J: no Anisha before our daughter-in-law she'll be our daughter just like Prinku.(Janvi entered when they were talking)

A: maa come sit here..( sitting on bed)

J: Anika you don't need to change yourself dear. We like you as you are. Even after wedding there is no need to change. We love this Khidkitodh Anika.
(With smile on her face)

Ani: Anika from now you have two mother. Right Janvi?

J: of course.

Anika was overwhelmed by Janvi's gesture. She hugs her both mother and give them a kiss on their cheeks.

Ani: by the way Janvi did you came here for some work?

J: oh.. I came here to give Anika some jewellery for Wedding. Anika take this and wear them today at wedding.

A: Thank you soo much maa..

Ani: Anika now get up and get ready after 2 hours it's your chooda rasam.

Anika moves to the washroom and comes out wearing a red salwar suit.

Anisha and Gauri takes Anika to the hall where everyone is waiting for Anika

Anisha and Gauri takes Anika to the hall where everyone is waiting for Anika. They make her sit on a chair and covered her head with a dupatta. As Anika don't have maternal uncle so this ritual will be done by Aadvay. Aadvay come to Anika and takes her hand in his. He dipped chooda in a bowl of milk with rose patels and slipped them her hand. Like this he makes Anika wear her choodas. After the ritual Aadvay kissed Anika on her forehead. He wipes a tear drop from Anika's eye's telling her to not cry. Anisha and Karan move to Anika and blessed her with lots of happiness and hugs her. All become emotional looking this scene. Soon Gauri and Aadvay also joined them. It looks like a perfect family hug.After the ritual Anika goes back to her room for taking some rest.