Chapter 38

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and happy reading guys❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sun rays peeped through the curtains with cool breeze and hit Shivaay's face disturbing his peaceful sleep. He opens her eyes and look at his wife who is sleeping peacefully in him arms. He kissed her forehead and whispery in her ear.

S: good morning Wifey..

A: good morning (in a sleepy voice)

S: now get up Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.. Remember today is our reception..

A: yess I remember and I'm so excited about it.. (She sit on the bed like a child)

Shivaay was looking at her lovingly as she was talking but he isn't paying any attention to her. He slowly moves near her and about to kiss her lips when Anika shouts and pushed him back..

A: oh no Shivaay I'm so late today its 9 am. It's my first day after my marriage and I slept this long. Now I need to take a shower fastly..

Anika pushed him and immediately enters the washroom taking her clothes in her hand. All this time Shivaay was looking at him shock.

S: kya biwi mili hai yaar.. Romance ki tai tai phiss kardiya.. (He smiles and rubbs his neck)

Anika came out after taking a shower wearing a beautiful saree.

Shivaay looks at her and get lost in her beauty. Her wet hairs and water droplets on her neck was making him crazy. She moves near the mirror to comb her hair but before that Shivaay come near her and moves her all hair at a side. Anika's breath hitched and she looks at him through the mirror. Shivaay slowly sucks the water droplets from her back and moves towards her neck, his hands are making patterns on her bare belly is making her weak on her knees. She turn towards him and looks at his eyes which is showing love and desire for her. She looks at his lips and slammed her lips on his. He was first shocked by her action but he also response the kiss with same passion. After sucking and chewing their lips they parted and looks at each other.
Shivaay takes sindoor in his hand and applies it in her hairline and ties the mangalsutra around her neck. He kissed her forehead and hugs her.

S: I didn't know that you're soo wild.. (In a teasing tone)

A: you didn't see the bold side of me yet..( while hugging and whispering in his ear and kissing his cheeks)

Shivaay was again shocked by this move. Anika brokes the hug and winks at him. Rudra come to their room and knocked the door.

R: bhaiya are you still sleeping?

Anika opened the door and Rudra enters, he hugged Anika.

R: good morning Bhabhi..

A: good morning Rudy..

R: kya bhaiya puri raat soye nehi kya jo aaj itna late kardiya uthne mai.. Bolo bolo...

S: shut up Rudy..

R: accha leave all that and come down and let's have breakfast.

All of them come down for the breakfast and settle themselves in the dining, Shivaay is sitting beside Anika and OmRu are sitting opposite them. They were taking and eating.

T: I need to tell you guys something...

S: is there any problem dad?

T: no.. Actually we are going back to London tomorrow morning.

A: but why so early?

J: Anika I know beta ki kaal hi tumhari or Shivaay ki shaadi hui hai.. But it's urgent so we need to go..

T: and I promise we'll come back as soon as possible..

A: pinky promise?

T: yes.. Pinky promise.

A: okay so you can go..

T: Thank you princess..

S: looking at you guys I'm feeling that I'm in my sasural. (Dramatically)

All brust into a laughing and after having breakfast they all departed to their rooms....

Really sorry for the late update as I told you guys I'm busy with my studies but I'll try my best to update soon.❤