Chapter 44

This chapter is 18+ so read at your own risk. If you're not comfortable with mature content so please don't read this chapter.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~
❤❤❤❤❤❤

Shivaay take Anika's hand in his and start dancing on the rythem of music. Shivaay keep his hand on her bare back and start making patterns with his finger. Anika clutches to his shoulder. Shivaay turned her and now her back is visible to him. Shivaay kisses on her shoulder and and keep his hand on her waist. He moved his hand sensously on her waist and kissed her neck. He started placing wet kisses on her neck and she moaned.

A: Shivaay...

Shivaay understood that they have to move to the room now. So he took her in his arms and move towards the room. They entered the room and make Anika stand on her feet.

S: Anika are you ready for it?

Anika smiled and nodded.

S: you can tell me if you're uncomfortable..

A: Shivaay you're my love and I feel secure and comfortable with you.

Shivaay smiled and kept his lips and hers. They both were kissing each other passionately. While kissing Shivaay pinned her to the wall and start kissing her neck. He sucked her sweet spot and bite there. Anika hissed in pain and soon it turned into a moan as he licked the place. Anika opened the button of his coat and throw it somewhere in the room. Their lips again met and Anika opened the buttons of his shirt.

S: despo haan?

A: only for you.

Shivaay make her sit on the bed opened the upper part of her dress and her upper body is naked. She lied down on her stomach and Shivaay kissed her back. Shivaay also opened his shirt and hovered over her. He was placing wet kisses on her spine and Anika was moaning loudly. Shivaay made her turn towards him.

S: the most beautiful girl.

Saying this Shivaay placed his lips on her and pecked her lips. He moved down and kissed her breasts. Anika held the bedsheets tightly and moaned. Shivaay kissed her erected nipples and takes one in his warm mouth. He sucked one breast and squeeze the other one. He left her one breast and takes the other one in his mouth and start sucking it. He lightly bites on her breast and she arched back in pleasure. She was now a moaning mess. Anika turned their position and now she was on top of him. She kissed his neck and bite there. Shivaay groaned and hold her waist tightly. She placed wet kisses on his chest and sucked his nipples. She was moving down when Shivaay turned their position again.

S: time over baby.

Shivaay started kissing her stomach and move towards her belly button. He kissed and licks her belly button and she was in the world of pleasure. Shivaay opened her skirt and pulled down her inner wear. She was now in her birth suit. Shivaay also pulled down his pants and boxers and kissed on her thighs. He kissed on her mid thighs and Anika moaned loudly. He rubbed his thumb on her vagina and kissed there. He sucks her juices as she was wet till then. Felling his hot tongue on her vagina shiver ran all over her body. She was out of control now.

A: Shi..vaay.. Pleasee..
(Heavy breathing)

S: what Anika?

A: I w..ant you pl..easeee.

S: it will hurt you Anika. Are you ready?

A: hmm.

Shivaay kissed her on her lips and slowly entered her. She hissed in pain during the kiss and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

S: are you fine? Should I come out?

A: I'm fine Shivaay.

Shivaay stopped moving and after sometime Anika was adjusted with pain so he started moving slowly. After sometime he increased the speed and both were moaning loudly. After their 2 hours love making both they reached their climax and lay beside each other. Shivaay takes Anika in his arms and soon she slept in her arms as she was very tired. Shivaay kissed her forehead and covered themselves with duvet.

I know I'm very bad at this mature staff but I tried my best to make it good. And I'm really sorry for the super late update.