Chapter 24

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They had their dinner and now Shivaay asked Anika..

S: Anika can I tie a cloth on you eyes? Please don't say no.. Pleaseeeee (with puppy face)

A: okay..(Laughing at his puppy face)

Shivaay blindfolded Anika takes her in his arms and takes to another side of the beach where a couch is  placed surrounding with many candles.

They stopped near the couch and Shivaay opened the piece of cloth from her eyes

They stopped near the couch and Shivaay opened the piece of cloth from her eyes... Anika is overwhelmed by the scene in front if her. She looked at the direction where Marry me? Was written on sand with candles.

Anika looked at Shivaay and found him on his knees

Anika looked at Shivaay and found him on his knees. Shivaay takes out a beautiful ring box from his pocket and opened it. 

S: Anika will you Marry me? Will you be Mrs

S: Anika will you Marry me? Will you be Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi? Will you be the mother of my children's? Will you spend your whole life with me? (Forwarding the ring with a smile) Anika was soo overwhelmed by all this that happy tears were flowing from her eyes. She said yes. Shivaay makes her wear the simple yet beautiful diamond ring and hugged Anika tightly. Shivaay broke the hug and signalled Anika to look at the sky. Anika looked at the sky and found another beautiful surprise. Fireworks of heart shape in the sky.

 Both settled themselves on the couch and Shivaay wrapped his hands on Anika's waist and side hugged her and Anika keeps her head on his shoulder and enjoys the view

S: may I have the pleasure of dancing with you soon to be Mrs. SSO? (Forwarding his hands)

A: sure Mr.SSO..

They both started dancing on Humdard song which describes their feelings for each other.

They both are lost in each other and feeling the love for each other. Shivaay twills Anika and now he is back hugging her. She can feel his hot breath on her neck which is creating shivers on her body. He slowly took her all hair at front and kissed her neck gently. Here Anika is breathing heavily and held his hand tightly. Shivaay makes her turn to him and now he is rubbing her cheeks with his thumb. He slowly takes her lip into his and started sucking it. Anika was sucking his upper lip. This was the kiss of love and desire for each other. Shivaay wanted to enter in her mouth but she was teasing him so he slowly started making patterns on her back and she opened her mouth to moan but Shivaay entered his tongue and now he is exploring her mouth. Both are gently kissing each other felling the love. They gets out of breath and parted away but keeps their forehead together.

A: Shivaay this was the best surprise I ever get.. Thank you soo much Shivaay for coming in my life and making it more beautiful.(keeping her head on his chest)

S: thank you too mujhe bolna chahiye ke tum mere life me aayi. Today I'll promise you Anika.. Chahe jaan jism se alag hojayee Shivaay Anika se kabhi alag nehi hoga.(he said all this taking her hand in his)

Happy tears were flowing from Anika's eyes and she again hugged Shivaay... They spent some time in the beach and after sometime Shivaay drops Anika at her home and went to Oberoi Mansion wishing Anika Good night.