Section 5.2 of Chapter 5: Departures and Travels

5.2 - On Khione's ice ship-PJO:

               Percy Jackson had always loved water. What he did not like however, was when people tampered with water. "HOW could you do this, Khione? Why would you want to have artificial ice??? Highly disrespectful." Khione giggled "Ahaha that's just so you can't control it. Well I'd rather not find myself constantly pestered by young kids, so catch you later, little snowflake!", and she snapped her fingers and disappeared. Annabeth walked in the door of Percy's cabin, and mouthed 'Snowflake', then doubled over laughing. Percy sighed "Shouldn't you like, research on the Games?" At the word 'research', Annabeth stopped laughing. "Yes of course, I was just taking a break. It's better to practise sword-fighting than pore over them. Shall we ask Khione if she has any training dummies?" Percy shot to his feet, "OH KHIONEEE" Khione appeared immediately "Did I not tell you to stop pestering me? What do you want?" Percy said "Water" as Annabeth said "Dummy". Khione laughed and said, "There you go, Percy's a water dummy already!", Percy pouted "HEY!" as Annabeth shot him a look to keep quiet and turned back to Khione "We want a training dummy." Khione clapped her hands, and two minor gods appeared, her brothers Zethes and Calais. "These two will show you to the main yard and you can make snowmen." She turned to her brothers. "Boys? Manners!" Cal stepped forward, brandishing a hockey stick. "I. Am. Cal!", Annabeth laughed with delight "OH Leo mentioned you!" Zethes elbowed him and cleared his throat. "Then you must know that Calais here has had far too many concussions, however, I am perfectly sane!". He said flirtatiously, "And I know you are the beautiful Annabeth Chase." At that, Percy was prepared to gut him, but before he could do just that, Annabeth had judo-flipped Zethes. "Now you listen to me, you may be a minor god, but that does NOT make me yours to flirt with. Shut up before I put an icicle in your face.", Annabeth said. Zethes gulped, and snapped his fingers. Immediately they all appeared in a courtyard, and both Annabeth and Percy started making snowmen as training dummies as the Boreads watched, mouths agape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------