Section 9.4 of Chapter 9: Let the Games Begin

9.4- At the cliff-Tmr:

                  Gally was scared. As broken as he had felt in the preparation room, he had managed to recollect himself. But faced with imminent death, anyone would have felt the same way he did. Or at least, that is what he chanted in his mind over and over and over again. Everything comes back to that. As soon as the foghorn noise had started, Gally had run. Ran quickly, and hard, towards the Cornucopia like everyone else. He managed to snag a few supplies. He had also witnessed the first death of the games. He pulled down his hood, and ran back onto the plains. There, he had fought against that strong girl named Emma, clearly losing that battle, but not the war. Not yet. 'There's still hope', he thought to himself. Now he ran towards the cliff, and he saw that there were two Tributes fighting there as well. One was a blond boy, and another was a dark-haired boy with piercing blue eyes. Both were strong, and neither had the upper hand until the blond boy pulled something out of his clothes. A wand. He tried to yell a spell, but was immediately punched in the throat. Gally didn't like the fact that the boy who had gained the upper hand was now struggling to breathe, so he tried to run in and help. The blue-eyed boy calmly watched Gally coming, but before he could reach the two Tributes, and ear-piercing shriek rang out. Red hair whipping in the wind, Rose Weasley had come. As soon as the blue-eyed boy saw her, he threw Rose a wicked smile, and flipped off Gally. Gally watched in helplessness as the blue-eyed boy drew his fist back, then slammed it into the blond boy's already weakened throat. Once. Twice. Then on the third punch, the blue-eyed boy grabbed hold of Scorpius Malfoy, and walked over to the edge of the cliff. Rose had caught up to Gally, and that sense of dread that Gally had been feeling before took form right before his eyes. The cliff was a huge cliff where you could not see the bottom, yet the air was shimmering. That signified a portal. The blue-eyed boy looked back at Gally and Rose, and smiled again. Then he threw the feeble Scorpius off the side of the cliff. Rose screamed as Gally restrained her, and the air stopped shimmering. The portal was closed. Nobody dared to look over the edge, and the blue-eyed boy decided to take that moment of confusion to run for it. A loud explosion rang out across the arena, and Scorpius Malfoy, was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------