Section 3.1 of Chapter 3: Meetings Between Tributes of Same Worlds

3.1 - In the Slytherin Common Room in Hogwarts-HP:

'I have to find Scorpius', Rose thought. 'He probably feels the same way I do as we both faked being fine. And of course, I'll need an ally in the Arena. Ah yes, packing his things. Maybe I should knock first.' Rose knocked on his door, and Scorpius looked up. His face lit up in a wide smile, which contrasted his tears. "May I come in?", Rose asked. "YES! Oh... Sorry, too eager. Sorry.", Scorpius blushed. "That's okay", Rose waved it off. "I just wanted to know if we would be allies in the Games. Considering we are from the same school and all... Not to mention, family friends...", Rose stated, causing Scorpius to think strategically. "Yes, that makes sense, combine my duelling skills with your intelligence, and we would be undefeated throughout.", Scorpius said. "Together?", Rose asked. "Together.", Scorpius replied. And Rose crossed over to his bed, and sat down next to Scorpius "Now that that's out of the way, I'm sorry for the way I reacted whenever I saw you. It's just, no Slytherin has ever talked to me before, apart from Albus. We must forget the House Hate, and start again. Are you okay with that?", she held out her hand. Scorpius took it without hesitation. "Of course I am, Rose.", he said. Rose smiled and pulled her hand away. When Scorpius looked hurt, she moved closer to him, and put a hand on his back comfortingly. Scorpius tensed up, and sat up straighter. "Now tell me why you were crying.", she said. "Well leaving my parents, friends, and everything I know, to most likely die... It's sad. I'm no Boy-Who-Lived, nothing. He had everything, my Father said. What do I have?", he asked, tears welling in his eyes again. Rose, stunned, turned to him, looked him in the eyes, and leaned forward and hugged him, "You have me." Scorpius, shocked at the prospect of his crush actually (and finally) hugging him, froze. A moment later, he opened his arms, and hugged her back. Their eyes met, and Scorpius leaned in..."Hey, watch it, ambitious one. Don't push it.", Rose teased, and Scorpius replied "You got it, brave one." They both laughed, and stayed in a close embrace as Albus walked in. "Hi guys! How are you... Oh, um, never mind." Seeing the two so close together, he turned around and walked away, happy for the both of them. Rose sighed and rolled her eyes as her cousin walked away, and Scorpius closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------