32

Chapter 32: | Enemies to Friends |

-----

AYUMI'S POV

What did I do?

Iyan lang yung umiikot sa isipan ko. Ano ba kasi talaga ang kasalanan ko? Why? Did I do anything bad?

Nakaupo lang ako sa sahig ngayon. Ako lang naman ang mag isa dito sa room kaya mas malalabas ko ang mga emosyon na halo- halo dito sa isip at puso ko.

Napanap ako sa tuhod ko at hindi mapigilang maiyak. Sobrang nakokonsensya ako to the point na may nagawa pala akong masama kay Kiera kaya ginagawa niya ito saakin.

"Stop crying, young lady." Napatingin ako sa kung sino yung nagsalita.

..Kiera

I am shock of what she looks like. She cut her beautiful hair and then lessen her make up. New look?

"I don't have time to argue----" She sat down beside me.

"I'm not here to argue. At kung ganun man, kanina pa kita sinasampal ngayon." I just smirk.

"So what's up?" My voice was cracked because of the nervousness.

"I hate you." She said without even thinking it twice.

Bago pa ako makapag salita ay inunahan niya ako.

"I swear. I hated you. I hated you through my veins! I always think of you as a useless person and a horrible person that existed. I also wished for you to vanish and not to come back. I feel like you're the reason why NO ONE ever likes me because they LIKES YOU instead of ME." What?