the weeping willow

the weeping willow

november16twenty17

it still feels just like yesterday, it still seems far away. I wish I had someone to share the sky with. crossties undone, I don't know what you think of when you stare at the sky. of course, I think of you; I think of my everything.

my heart isn't even a cemetery, but put on slow-motion. every single once of love has spawned me more and more pain, the love still growing, the pain with it. what could I have ever done to plague myself so horribly?

repulsive, I should break every reflection. I've broken enough hearts, and it feels I've been trying to replace every one of them all at once.

what pretty lies they tell, too. shining, almost too perfect. storybook. I've taken so many pieces out of myself to attempt to replace theirs, but it has only crippled me.

and still, I'm hit with tremendous waves of longing and remorse, as I sink deeper. my butterflies - they're invisible. I can feel their wings brushing against the walls of my heart, but they are silent, and I cannot see them. I mourn anyway.

yesterday is so far away, I'd give anything to return to that day. to do things different, I can't, I must. everything seemed to crumble and topple down

all

at

once.