Chapter 1

"Star, sweetie are you all dressed up?" I heard my dad say from outside my door. "Yeah I'm just putting on my heels." I said. God I hate heels, how does mom even walk in these.

I opened up my bedroom door and I walked downstairs. "Oh Star you look so beautiful!" I heard both of my parents say. "Thanks." I told them.

We walked towards the ballroom and I saw all of the queen's and king's of the other kingdoms. I walked up to my best friend Pony Head.

"Hey Star!" I sat down next to her. "Hey Pony. Aww you look so nice." I said to my best friend. "Aww thanks. You look beautiful too. But anyways, what do you think about the prince's?" Pony asked me.

"Pony you know I don't know any of them, besides my cousin. Plus they are all the same. But why is there a empty seat in front of me? I don't see any prince." I said. "I really don't know girl." Pony Head said. I was about to say something else but I heard Man Ferd say, "Announcing the arrival of Prince Thomas Lucitor and his parents lord and lady Lucitor from the kingdom of the underworld."  

"Pony do you know him?"  I asked my best friend. "No I never meet him but I have heard of him." Pony said. "Well what have you heard about him?" I asked. "Well, I heard that he is a player and he is a bad guy. But other than that nothing else." she said. "Oh." I told her. I looked over at Thomas and he wasn't that bad looking for a demon.

"Kingdoms of Mewin each year we hold this dance to celebrate the peace between us. Welcome to the Silver Bell Ball. The rules are the same as always each royal heir will dance with all the others representing the bond between our kingdoms." my mom said. After she rang the little bell she went to sit down next my father.

Nobody stood up to make the first move and it felt a little weird-ish, should I make the first move? I looked over at my parents and I saw my mom give me a 'Do something' look. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I got up and walked over towards my cousin. "May I have this dance?" I asked my cousin. He just got up and we started to dance and once we were done I sat back down. "Wow your brave, but really your cousin." Pony asked me. "It's better than dancing with other prince's I don't know." I told Pony.

I danced with everyone excpet Pony and Thomas. I looked over at Pony and gave her a smile. "May I have this dance?" I asked my best friend and we danced together. After that it was only me and Thomas. We were both sitting down and we were just looking at each other. Should I be the bigger person and ask him first? I thought to myself. I then saw Thomas stand up and walking towards me.

"May I have this dance?" Thomas asked me. I stood up and we began to dance. Wow he sure knows how to dance. I thought. "Excuse me? What did you say?" Thomas asked me. Did I say that out loud? "Yes you did say that out loud." After we finished dancing we just stood there and looked at each other again.

"Your a really good dancer Prince Thomas." I told him and he just gave me a grin. "Your not bad either princess ..." Thomas said. "Star Butterfly, Princess Star Butterfly." I told him. Thomas was about to say something but I heard someone yell into my ear.

"Star! Can I sleepover at your place?" I heard my best friend ask me. And my eyes went wide and a big smile came across my face. "OF COURSE! Oh and we can invite Kelly too!" I told her.

I heard a cough and I looked over at Thomas. "Oh sorry, Prince Thomas this is my best friend Pony Head." I told him and he gave Pony a small wave. "Hi Pony Head." Thomas said. And then he looked over at me. "Well Princess Star I must be going home." Thomas grabbed my left hand and kissed it. "Oh and don't call me Thomas, call me Tom." Tom said and walked away.

I then looked at my best friend and she had a big grin. "Girl your blushing. I have never seen you blush before. And not to include he is a prince" Pony said. "Pshh ... Do make me laugh. Me blushing over a prince never in a billion gazillion years." I looked away from Pony Head. "B-fly I just saw it happen. I can't wait to tell Kelly!"

********

So guys that's my first chapter I hope you like it.