Chapter 20

This chapter goes along with chapter 18 and 19

***
Tom P.O.V

"Okay." Star said. She stayed silent for a few seconds and finally spoke. "Well my first nightmare started off with us under the full moon and we were surrounded with pink and red roses. You asked me to dance with you and I agreed." Star paused and lightly squeezed my hand.

"So we were dancing under the full moon and we were both smiling at each other. So once we were done dancing you asked me, "Can I kiss you?" And I nodded my head. And when your lips were about to make contact with my," That's when I saw a single tear fall from Star's eye.

"Your eyes turned bright red, your whole body was lit up and you started to laugh. A very horrible laugh. I started to back away from you, but with every step I took you took one step forward. I eventually fell and I covered my eyes trying so hard not to see you. But once I covered my eyes you stopped laughing and you were saying my name in a very sweet and loving voice. So I decided to open my eyes and when I did your eyes were back to normal but your body was still lit up and all the roses were burnt to a crisp."

Star let go of my hand and this time she wrapped her arms around me. "The second one was scarier than the first. I was tied up to a chair and you were standing in front of me holding a pink rose. You told me a poem, "Roses are red. Violets are blue. Who knew that a princess, could be easily fouled." That's when the pink rose lit up on fire and I saw the ashes fall. Then you walked up to me and you grabbed my face forcefully and ..." That's when I felt something wet fall on my shirt. I looked down and saw that Star was crying.

"Shh, you don't have to say anything anymore." I wrapped my arms around her waist. "It was just a dream. You know that I would never do anything like that." I told her.

***
Star's P.O.V

I couldn't continue telling Tom my nightmare because I started to cry. "Shh, you don't have to say anything anymore." I heard Tom say and I felt him wrap his arms around me. "It was just a dream. You know that I would never do anything like that." Tom told me.

I stopped crying and looked up at him. "I know." I told him. That's when all of a sudden I remembered that I have to apologize to Marco. "Tom, I have to go back."

"I know." Tom let me go and got up to grab his dimensional scissors and open a portal.

I got up from his bed and walked up next to him. "Bye Tom." I gave him a small smile. "Bye Starship." Tom said.

I walked into the portal and I was back in my bedroom.

"Time to apologize to Marco." I sighed and walked out of my room.

***
Marco's P.O.V

I walked into my math class and sat down in my desk. "You know the drill, say here when I call your name." Ms. Skullnick said. Ms. Skullnick went down the list until she called Star's name.

"Star Butterfly." Ms. Skullnick said. "Marco where's Star?" Ms. Skullnick asked me.

"Probably with her boyfriend." I said and everyone turned their head's towards me.

"Star has a boyfriend!" Everyone said in union.

"Yes." I answered simple. Ms. Skullnick sighed and didn't do anything about it. "Anyways, who remembers what we learned on Friday?" Ms. Skullnick asked and nobody answered.

***
After math class I walked towards my locker when I saw Janna leaning on it. "Hey Marco have you seen Star?" Janna asked me. I was about to say no until I heard someone yell my name.

"MARCO!" I looked everywhere until I saw Star running up to me. "Marco, I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to say all the things I told you. I'm super sorry." Star paused for a second and continued. "Look it's just that, seeing Tom brought back memories and I just overreacted. It's hard to see an ex, you know." Star finished.

"Marco has never had a girlfriend. But I  can totally relate." Janna butt in.

"Look Star, all the things you said were hurtful and the fact that you 'kinda' left hurt me a little. I forgive you Star. Just don't do that again. Okay?" I told her.

Star quickly hugged me. "Yay! So Marco I was thinking that you should skip school with me today and we will have a fun day today. What do you say?" Star asked.

"No thank you. I will not mess up my perfect attendance." I told her and Star quickly had a frown on her face.

"I will go with you Star." Janna said and Star grabbed her hand and they left school.

***
Tom P.O.V

"I'm sure going to have a good day today and nothing can ruin it." I told myself. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it.

"Son, Queen Moon and King River are here and they need to talk to you." my dad said and I followed him towards his office.

I saw my mom and Star's parents sitting down. "Hello Queen Moon and King River." I told them and sat down next to my mom.

"My dad tells me you need to speak to me. May I asked what this is about?" I asked them.

"It's about Star." Both of Star's parents said at the same time.

Oh boy. I thought to myself.
***
Hope you guys liked it.