Chapter 32

"You are both monsters. No wonder you like each other." Kyle said weakly. "We aren't monsters. It's just we wanted to teach you a lesson that's all and this was the best yet worst way to teach it to you." I said as I started cleaning the blood that was pouring out of his body.

"You know everyone will notice all the cuts on me and when that happens I'm going to tell everyone who did this to me." Kyle said. I rolled my eyes at him and ended up smiling when I heard footsteps coming. I looked behind me and saw Tom with a syringe. "You two are going to put poison in me! You really are monsters."

"No this liquid in the syringe is going to recover and close all your wounds. No pain will come from it. Starship can you please unchain him." Tom said. I grabbed the key and unchained Kyle. Kyle fell to the floor and I picked him up and placed him on the floor and put him against the wall.

Tom walked over and inserted the syringe into Kyle's arm. Slowly the cuts and wounds were disappearing as if nothing happened to Kyle's body. Kyle's eyes widened and looked at us surprised.

***

Both me and Tom took good care of Kyle. All his wounds had healed and we fixed up and washed his clothes. Kyle also ended up showering in a guest bathroom. Right now Kyle looks as if nothing had happened to him.

"You see we aren't monsters. Now please leave me alone." I said. I was tired of everything I did. "You know you could have just said that before." Kyle said irritated. "I could have, but I knew you weren't going to listen. So I decided to do this instead." I said.

"I won't ever come close to you or your boyfriend ever again." Kyle said. "You can leave now. Here are your scissors and I'm staying here. Goodbye." I waved at him. Kyle opened a portal and left.

I started to make my way to Tom's bedroom and I dropped on his bed. "Did he leave?" Tom asked. "Yes. I'm going to take a shower." I stood up and walked over to Tom's closet and grabbed one of Tom's shirts and my underclothes.

"I will be out soon." I walked into his bathroom and started the shower.

Tom's P.O.V

I was so into the video game I was playing when I finally came back to reality when I heard a door open. I put pause on my game and I looked over at my bathroom. Star stood there wearing one of my t-shirts that basically fit her like a dress. Her long blonde hair still a little wet and her usually smile on her face. "You should wear my clothes more often. You look great in them." I said as I stood up and started walking towards my Starship.

"Thanks Tom." Star said. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Are you staying?" I asked. Star looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah. So I was thinking do you wanna watch a movie?" She asked. "I don't care as long as I'm with you I'm happy."

"Ok then choose a movie." Star said. I grabbed her left hand and walked us over the bean bag chair. I sat down and Star sat on my lap. I grabbed my T.V. remote and changed the channels until I stop at a movie.

Star got comfortable and I looked down at her. She had a smile that could light up the sky. I ran my fingers through her long blonde hair and she looked at me. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked. "No it feels nice."

***

After two other movies Star ended up falling asleep on my chest. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. I carried her bride style and walked us both to my bed. I laid her down and covered her body with the bedcovers. I quickly changed into a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and laid down next to her.

Star snuggled up against my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. I kissed her forehead again and whispered, "Sweet dreams Starship."

And with that I fell asleep.

***

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. 💜