Chapter 22

Star P.O.V

I woke up at the sound of my alarm and let out a yawn. "Well another school day." I told myself. I grabbed my clothes and a towel and walked towards the bathroom. I opened it and turned on the shower.

After I was done in the bathroom and got dressed, I went to go call my mom on my mirror. It rang two times before my mom answered.

"Good morning sweetie. Why are you calling so early don't you have school?" my mom asked me.

"Yeah I do, but I was thinking about skipping school today because I want to go talk to you and dad about something. You don't mind do you?" I told my mom.

"Of course not, I will send a carriage and tell the cook to make you your breakfast. See you soon." my mom hanged up and I grabbed my wand and went downstairs.

I saw Marco running around like a maniac unlike me because I was sitting on the couch. "Come on Star we're gonna miss the bus." Marco grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"I'm not going to school today. I have to go to Mewin and talk to my parents." I told him and then I heard the doorbell. Marco opened it up and I saw Man Fred.

"Good morning Princess Star. Your mother and father are waiting for you at the castle." Man Fred told me and I told Marco goodbye and got on the carriage ready to go back home.

***
When I got off the carriage I ran into the castle and ran towards the dining room. There I saw my mom and dad sitting down and I greeted them with a big smile on my face and hugged both of them.

I sat down and all three of us started to eat. I finished first and started to talk. "I have to ask you if you guys have chosen a prince to be my husband? You know as in an arranged marriage? Because if you did then I would like to meet him." I told them and instead of answering my question they continued eating. "Answer me!" I told them.

"Star we already chose a prince and we are going to go meet with him and his parents to sign the paperwork." my mom told me and soon I stared to overreact.

"WHAT!" I yelled. "WHAT IF THIS PRINCE DOESN'T LIKE ME? OR WHAT IF HE'S A JERK? WHAT IF-" I stopped freaking out when my mom placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Sweetie you can come with us to go meet him, but I know you will like him. We sure do." my mom told me and soon got up. "River please go get a carriage ready and take Star with you. I'm going to go get the paperwork."

My mom left and both me and my dad got up and started to walk towards the front entrance of the castle.

"Am I really going to like this prince daddy?" I asked my dad.

"Of course pumpkin pie! And to make it even more exciting you should cover up your eyes, so you can be super surprised." my dad told me.

"You want to blindfold me?!" I heard my dad laugh and he nodded his head.

***
After being in a carriage blindfolded we finally made it, I knew because the carriage came to a stop. My dad helped me get off the carriage and he grabbed my hand and we started to walk.

I soon heard knocking and then heard the main doors open. "At the count of three take the blindfold off. One ... two ... and now!" I took off my blindfold and the people I saw in front of me almost made my jaw drop.

***
Tom P.O.V

I woke up at the sound of loud banging on my doors. "THOMAS WAKE UP! KING RIVER AND QUEEN MOON ARE COMING WITH THE PAPERWORK!" I heard my dad yell from the other side.

I got up took a quick shower brushed my teeth and got dressed. Once I was done I walked to the dining room and sat down. I sat in silence while my parents were talking. When I was done with my breakfast I got up and walked towards my room but I stopped when I heard my dad call my name.

"Tom, Star's parents will be here any minute now so please stay here with us." I was about to protest but my mom gave me a 'pleading' look and I sat back down.

***
A few minutes passed by until we heard knocking on the main doors. My parents and I got up and walked towards the main entrance.

My dad opened up the doors and what I saw before me made my heart skip a beat.

"At the count of three take the blindfold off. One ... two ... and now!" King River told Star.

"Tom!" Star said surprised.

"Hi Starship!" I gave her a smile.

Star quickly walked up to me and grabbed my left hand. "We need to talk. Like right now!" Star said and she started to drag me to my room.

I could hear her mom yelling her name but I knew that she didn't care.

***

Star P.O.V

Both me and Tom entered his room and I slapped him. "What the hell Star? Why did you slap me?" Tom asked me.

"Well I didn't mean to it's just that I don't know how to react about this. I'm sorry."

"Well can you please stop slapping me and punching me. Even though I'm a demon and I can barely feel pain that doesn't mean I still don't feel it." Tom told me.

Instead of saying something I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Feel better?" I asked Tom.

"Yeah, but that wasn't necessary. But then again I did like it. But why did you kiss me? Tom said.

I let out a small laugh. "A kiss makes everything better." I told him. But what happened next shocked me.

Tom kissed me! And it wasn't on the cheek or hand. Nope it was on the lips.

"A kiss sure does make everything better." Tom said and wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled away from him. "That was uncalled for." I said and left.

I shouldn't have come. I thought to myself and ran away and I was heading back to earth.

***
I hoped you guys liked it.