Chapter 27

After school was done I ran all the way back to the Diaz's house.

I opened up the front door and ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed a duffel bag and grabbed my pj's and some clothes for later tonight. Once I had everything packed up I grabbed my dimensional scissors and opened up a portal to Tom's bedroom.

I placed my duffel bag on his bed and left a note on it that said, Star's sleeping bag.

I reopened a portal back to my bedroom and laid on my bed. "All I have to do is survive one night with Tom." I said out loud. Easier said then done. I heard a voice in my head. My door opened up only to find Marco with a plate filled with nachos.

"You want some?" Marco asked me. To which I gladly grabbed a nacho.

"Yummy!" I gave him a smile.

***
Time has passed by and I'm getting ready to go to the bounce lounge with Pony on the double date.

"What should I wear?" I was looking through my closet and found the red dress I wore for my birthday.

I quickly changed and looked at myself in the mirror. "This is gonna be a great time." I said out loud .

I grabbed my dimensional scissors and ripped open a portal that lead right to the bounce lounge. I was waiting outside until I saw Tom walking towards me.

"Hey Star. You look beautiful." Tom gave me a smile.

"Remember Tom, we are just faking this date." I told him.

Tom grabbed my hand and we paid and walked inside. I was looking around until I saw Pony and her date at a table. Both me and Tom walked over there.

"Star you look cute!" Pony said. PonyHead introduce me and Tom to her date, which his name was Tyler, and then we sat down.

"So Pony has told me a little bit about you guys." Tyler said.

"Really. What has my best friend told you?" I asked Tyler.

"Well, that you two have been dating for almost a whole year." Tyler said. I quickly looked over at Pony and gave her a death stare.

"How about we all get something to eat. Waiter." Tom called for a waiter.

***
After we all ate and had a nice conversation we headed towards the dance floor.

Pony and Tyler danced together while I danced with Tom. To be honest it felt kinda weird-ish to be dancing with him again.

"Tom, I have to tell you something important." I told him. "Sure what is it?" Tom asked. "It's the real reason why I'm going to stay over tonight at your place." I have to tell him the truth. "Okay." Tom said.

"It's because my parents want me to. And I think there has to be a reason as to why they want me to stay over."

"How about we just leave and go to my place and we can talk about it?" Tom asked me to which I gladly accepted.

***

Me and Tom had finally left the bounce lounge and we were sitting on Tom's bed. I let out a sigh that caught Tom's attention. "Do you have any idea why my parents would want me to stay over?" I asked him.

Tom didn't answer me instead he poked my right cheek and got up and said, "You're it!" I let out a gasp and then I smiled, because it reminded me when me and him had played this game.

I got up and ran after him. "You're going down." I told him. And then he decided to run towards my direction and he trapped me into a hug.

"Star, don't think about why your parents wanted you here with me tonight. Instead we should just enjoy each other's company. What do you say?"

I looked at him and for a split second I felt my heart skip a beat, but it faded away quickly. "Tom, I have to tell you something important."

important." It's kinda been bugging me for a while now and I know it's coming out of the blue, but every time I'm with you or I hear your name I feel something inside of me that makes me feel something towards you. And I hate the feeling but at the same time I kinda like it and I don't know why."

I looked at Tom closely and at that very moment I felt as if I was under a spell.

KISS HIM! I heard a small voice inside my head, but at the same time I heard another voice say, DON'T DO IT!

I was conflicted on what I should do, but it was very clear that one voice was winning and I did the unthinkable. I ended up kissing Tom. Tom responded by kissing me back and I could feel something inside of me that made me not want to stop this kiss.