Chapter 2

"You should have seen her Kelly, she was blushing like crazy!" Pony told Kelly. Kelly looked over at me and had a big smile on her face. "Is this true?" Kelly asked me. "No I wasn't blushing." I told her.

"Don't lie Princess Star." my eyes widened at the sound of his voice. I looked behind me and Tom was standing by my balcony. "Tom! What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well I came over to see you." Tom said.

"I told you Kelly. Look at her face, it looks like a tomato." I looked at Pony and both of my friends had grins.

"Tom can we talk out on my balcony." I got up from my bed and walked towards Tom and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the balcony. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well I wanted to see you. Is that such a crime?" Tom said. "Umm ... I guess not, but at this hour." I said. "Well can I ask you something." Tom asked me. "Yes but you have to leave."

"Would you like to go out sometime? Maybe to the bounce lounge?" Tom asked me. "Sure okay. Now can you please leave." I said. "Okay I will pick you up tomorrow at around 7pm. Goodnight." Tom said and left.

I walked back into my room and I saw both of my friends looking at me. "What did he say?" Kelly asked me. "Well ... he kinda invited me to hang out with him tomorrow at 7pm at the bounce lounge." I told them and they both stared to jump up and down. "We are totally dressing you up." Pony said.

"Pony we are just going to the bounce lounge." I said. "Well it's kinda like a date isn't." Pony said. I raised my eyebrow and laughed. "I wouldn't call that a date." I said.

***
Well it's morning and both Kelly and Pony Head left. And now I'm in a room learning how to be a proper princess. Which is very boring. "Now Star-" my mom was cut off by a soft knock on the door. "Come in." my mom said and a guard came in. "Queen Moon, prince Thomas Lucitor is here." my mom was about to say something else but I quickly got up and yelled, "See you later mom, love you." I ran downstairs and I saw Tom.

"STAR BUTTERFLY COME BACK HERE WE ARE NOT DONE!" I heard my mom coming down the stairs. I quickly grabbed Tom's hand and ran outside.

"I am so happy to see you." I told Tom once we were outside. "Really." Tom said with a smirk on his face. "Yes! I was in the middle of a princess lesson. Well ... bye see you at 7."

I started to walk away but I felt a hand grab me. "Let's go have some fun. I have dimensional scissors." Tom told me. I looked at the scissors and then back up at Tom. "I don't know." I told him. But all of a sudden I heard, "There she is!" I turned around and saw a group of guards coming towards us.

"Another dimension it is." Tom opened a portal and we walked in. I looked around and saw a bunch of flowers. "Wow! It's beautiful Tom." I told him. "Well not as beautiful as you." I heard him say. I looked at him and he poked my cheek. "Star your blushing again. Do I make you blush?" He asked me.

"Hey look what's over there!" I pointed behind him and he turned around. "I don't se-" Tom didn't finish his sentence because I pushed him and he fell. "That's it your dead!" Tom got up and started to walk towards me. I started to run.

"Catch me if you can!" I yelled. To be honest I'm a good runner. Me and my dad go out monster hunting behind my mom's back. It's kinda our thing.

I soon felt two arms wrap around me and I looked up only to see Tom smiling at me. "Gotcha!" I punched his chest lightly. "No fair." I stuck out my tongue. "It kinda is. You did push me to the ground." He said. "Okay fine. Now can you please let me go." I told him. Tom let me go and I pushed him again. "That's what you get." I told him.

I stuck out my arm so I can help him get up, but it backfired. Now I was on top of him and once again he wrapped his arms around me. "Hey this is not fair." I told him. Tom was about to say something but I heard my mirror phone ring. I got up and answered it.

"Hello." I said. "STAR BUTTERFLY YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY." my mom told me. "Mom I didn't do anything wrong. All I'm doing is hanging out with prince Thomas Luictor. I don't see anything wrong about that." I told her. "Star you ran out in the middle of your lesson."

"Mom I will talk about it later okay, bye love you." I hanged up my mirror phone. But once I hanged up my mirror phone it rang again and it was Pony Head. "Hey Pony! What's up." I asked her. "B-fly were are you me and Kelly are at my house. We already found a dress for you. You know since your going to meet up with Tom."

"Pony I'm already with Tom. And I told you that it wasn't that important, plus we aren't going on a date. It's just me hanging out with him at the bounce lounge." I turned around only to see Tom smiling at me. "Oh come on Star. PLEASE!" I sighed. "Okay Pony I will be there in a bit okay bye." I hanged up and gave Tom a small smile.

"I will see you later Tom. Apparently I have to go get ready for a 'date' with you. I will see you later." But then it hit me, I'm not on Mewni. "Hey Tom can you open a portal so I can go home." Tom laughed and gave me a small smile. "Sure Star."

***
Well this is chapter two.