Chapter 26

I woke up to the sound of my mirror ringing. I ran up to it and saw Pony's name on it.

"Pony you know I hate waking up this early in the morning. Why are you calling?" I asked my bestie.

"Star I need you to go with me on a double date tonight." PonyHead told me.

"Pony I don't have a boyfriend." I reminded her.

"Ask Tom, he will automatically say yes." Pony told me.

"I'm not taking Tom. Are you out of your mind!" I yelled.

"Well it would be better than bring Marco. Our double date is going to be at the bounce lounge at 10:30 pm." Pony said.

"10:30! You know Marco has a curfew right? Marco can't be out passed 9pm." I told her.

"That's why I'm telling you to ask Tom. Plus your parents won't mind going to the bounce lounge at 10:30pm with Tom." PonyHead reminded me.

"You do have a point, but that was when I was on Mewin. I'm on earth now what if my parents change their mind?"

"B-fly you are going on this double date with me and you have to bring a guy wether it be Tom or someone else. Now I have to go, see you there. Bye!"

PonyHead hanged up and I let out a loud sigh. "Call mom." I told my mirror.

"Good morning sweetie!" my dad said. "Dad is it okay if I go out tonight with Pony at the bounce lounge at 10:30pm?" I asked my dad.

"Of course it is! And Star me and your mother were thinking that maybe you can stay over at Thomas house after." my dad said.

"WHAT!" I yelled again. My mom soon came into view. "River dear did you tell Star to stay at Thomas house tonight?"

"Yes I did darling." My dad gave my mom a smile.

"Mom you can't be serious." I looked at her. "I am being serious and that is the end of this discussion. Bye sweetie, love you." my mom ended the call.

I let out another sigh. "Call Tom."

***
Marco P.O.V

"I already took a shower, got dressed and I finished my homework last night. All I have to do is wake up Star and then we can both eat breakfast and go to school." I told myself.

I walked towards Star's room, but before I opened her bedroom door I heard her voice. She must be talking to her parents. I put my ear against her door to hear better.

"Will you like to go with me to the bounce lounge at 10:30pm?" I heard Star's voice. If she's not talking to her parents then who is she talking to.

"Sure Starship! But can I ask you a question?" I knew exactly who Star was talking to and I didn't like it one bit. "Why don't you just take Marco?"

"Because Marco can't be out of the house by 9pm." Star told Tom.

"Wow! Marco can't be out by 9pm. that's funny. Is that all your going to tell me?" I heard Tom say.

"Oh and also I'm staying over tonight so once I'm out of school I will pack a bag and drop it off then I will come back and get dressed and we can go to the bounce lounge. Is that okay with you?" Star said.

"Okay Starship. See you tonight!" Tom said and after that I opened Star's door.

"Morning Star!" I told her and she gave me a small smile.

"Morning Marco!" Star replied.

"So what are we going to do later tonight? You know since it's Friday." I asked her.

"Me and Pony are going to the bounce lounge tonight." Star told me.

"Can I go? I haven't been there in a while." I asked her.

"NO!" Star yelled. I gave her a confused look. "Why can't I go?" I asked her.

"Because it's going to be a girls night and we're going to meet up at 10:30 and I know you can't be outside the house passed 9." Star said.

"Well I can ask my parents if I can go with you guys. I mean it is a Friday, I'm sure my parents will let me." I told her and Star had a 'oh god what am I going to do' face.

"Well you can ask, but if your parents say no then you can't come." Star told me.

"Star do your parents even let you out at that time?" I asked her.

"Yeah and Marco I won't be here tonight because I'm having a sleepover at Pony's." Star told me.

"Oh okay. Well get dressed so we can eat breakfast and go to school." I gave her a smile and walked out of her bedroom.

I can't believe she lied to me.

***

Chapter 27 will be the double date. Hoped you guys liked it.