Chapter 7

It's been a whole week and Tom and I have been having a great time together, but today it's all about me, Pony and Kelly.

Right now I'm at the mall waiting for my best friends. I was at the headband store, again. I was looking through all the headbands but I stopped when I heard a girls voice.

"Yeah I mean he is a prince after all, but I heard rumors that he's going out with that Butterfly girl." the girl said. "It's princess Star Butterfly and Tom isn't dating her. But I mean if he asked you out then you should go for it." another girl said. "Okay." the first girl said.

I ran outside only to see Kelly and Pony looking all over the place. I ran towards them and they greeted me.

"Girls you will" I started but stopped myself. I can't tell them what I just heard. It involves Tom and today it's all about us three. "Never believe the sale that's happening in Jewelry & More."

"Okay Star, but let's just have fun. And don't you dare bring up Tom." Kelly told me. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Let's shop!" Pony said and we walked all over the mall and went into almost all the stores.

***
Tom P.O.V

It's been a whole week that I have been hanging out with Star. And I have to admit it's fun spending time with her, but today she's busy.

Right now I'm at the mall trying to find something for my dad's birthday. I been here since the morning and I'm having trouble finding something for my dad.

As I'm looking around I see a nice brunette girl, she isn't that good looking like Star though. I walked up to her and introduced myself to her. "Hi I'm Tom." I said and her friend next to her had her mouth wide open.

"You're prince Thomas Lucitor. It's a pleasure to meet you." her friend said. All I did was nodded.

"So what's your name beautiful?" I asked the brunette girl. "Samantha." she said. I smiled at her, "So Samantha, how about me and you go out later?" I asked her. Samantha raised her right eyebrow. "Where?" she asked. "The bounce lounge at 7pm." I told her. "I will think about it." Samantha told me and walked away.

After she left I was walking towards the food court, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw long blonde hair. That can't be Star. The blonde girl turned around and sure enough it was Star, but she was alone.

Star started to look around so I quickly hid behind a sign. I kept looking at her and I saw a blonde guy walking up to her and started to talk to Star. Star had a big smile on her face and said something to the guy. When she was done talking both of them started to walk off.

I came out of hiding and decided
I leave the mall. But the only thing that was in my mind was Star and that blonde haired guy she was with.

Does she have a boyfriend?

***
Star P.O.V

"And yeah that's how me and Tad broke up." Kelly finished her story. While me and Pony were drinking a corn shake. "Kelly I thought you said that there wasn't supposed to be any boy talk." I told her.

"Star, Kelly doesn't talk about Tad that much unlike you. You have been telling us all about you and Tom this passed week. We're tired of hearing his name." Pony told me.

I let out a small laugh, "Sorry." I apologized to both of them and they forgave me.

"So what should we do now? Because I'm bored." Pony said. Both me and Kelly looked at each other and then we looked at Pony with grins on our faces. "BOUNCE LOUNGE TIME!" Kelly and I said.

"You know me so well." Pony said.

***
All three of us were having fun at the bounce lounge, we were dancing and singing around. Time was passing by and we didn't care.

"Kelly I'm going to the restroom." I told Kelly and she gave me a small nodded. I walked towards the restrooms and there was a long line. I hate lines, good thing I'm a princess. "Excuse me. Coming through. Princess Butterfly coming through." I said and all the girls moved aside.

Once I entered the restroom I quickly walked into a stall. I did my business and when I was done I came out and washed my hands. I walked out and saw a brunette with a really cute dress on. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me. "Hey where did you buy your dress? It's nice." I told her. The brunette girl was about to answer my question but I didn't expect the next thing that happened.

"Star." It was Tom. He had two corn shakes in his hands. "Hi Tom." I said and at this point I felt weird.

"What are you doing here?" Tom asked me. "I'm here with Pony and Kelly. What about you?" I asked him.

"Tom here," the brunette girl wrapped her right arm around Tom. "Is on a date with me. Isn't that right Tom?" the brunette girl told me.

I looked over to Tom and he gave me a small nod. "Well have fun you two." I said and walked away.

I walked up to Pony and told her that I was going to leave because I didn't feel good. Lie. "Okay B-fly. I will be over at your place after I'm done having fun." Pony told me and I gave her a small nod.

***
I was in my bedroom waiting for my bestie to come. I can't believe he was there! I thought to myself.

My door flew open and my best friend came in. "Hi Star! So guess what my dad said I could sleepover. Plus your mom said it was okay with her." Pony told me and I gave her a wide smile.

This is exactly what I need to forget about what happened tonight.

***
Hope you guys liked it.