Chapter 33

It's been a whole week and I haven't been on earth which means I haven't hanged out with Marco. It's Monday and I decided that it would be fun to skip school and spend time with my friends. Where should we go? I thought.

I looked out my balcony and it was a sunny day today. I finally knew where we should go. I ran towards Marco's room and knocked. "Marco are you in there?" I asked. I got no answer so I walked into his room and he wasn't there. He's on his way to school.

Soon I pulled out my phone and texted Janna, Alfonzo and Ferguson.

To Janna: Hey! I'm planning on skipping school today and going to the amusement park. Wanna come?

To Alfonzo: Hey! I'm planning on skipping school today and going to the amusement park. Wanna come?

To Ferguson: Hey I'm planning on skipping school today and going to the amusement park. Wanna come?

I texted all three of them and within seconds all three of them replied.

From Janna: Hell yeah! I'm late to school anyways.

From Alfonzo: Sure. I'm passing all my classes anyways.

From Ferguson: Ok.

I soon got happy. All I need is Marco and we can go.

Marco's P.O.V

I was walking towards school and soon I heard Star's voice. I turned around and saw her waving her hand in the air.

Soon she was in front of me and had her usual smile. "Hi Marco!" Star said cheerfully. "Hi Star. So I see you're finally back on earth." I said sarcastically. "Yeah. Hey guess what." Star said. "What?" I asked. "You are going to skip school today and you are going with me and a few others to the amusement park. Doesn't that sound like fun."

Really? She wants me to skip school just to do something we can do on Saturday. Who does she think I am? She should know by now that I would never skip school.

"I'm not going. It's Monday and I have a test in history today. You can go, it wouldn't be a shock to me since you been missing so many days." I said in a monotone voice.

"Are you being serious right now?! I'm inviting you to the amusement park so we can have fun and you would rather be in a boring classroom doing a test." Star's face was slowly turning red do to the frustration. "Yep, after all me and you are different. I like going to school unlike you. You hate going to school." I replied.

Star's face was completely red and she was going to explode into fits. "YOU DO REMEMBER THAT I'M A PRINCESS FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION! I DON'T NEED TO LEARN EARTH STUFF. BESIDES YOU HAVE NO RIGHT SAYING THAT! IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW EASY YOUR SCHOOL IS! I HAVE PRINCESS LESSONS WHICH ARE WAY HARD THAN REGULAR SCHOOL!" Star yelled at me.

"That's a lie. Princess lessons can't be that hard. All you learn is how to sit properly and play with dresses all day." I said. Star's eyes were wide open. "You only go to school for eight hours. Meanwhile during princess lessons you learn one, I repeat ONE, lesson for the whole entire day if not then a whole week. I literally spend a whole week on how to hold a tea cup with my pinky finger up. So you can't tell me princess lessons sounds easier than school."

"Really? You expect me to believe that lie. Who spends a whole week on learning that? You know Star you're becoming a liar. Just like that monster, Tom." I said. Soon Star slapped me on my left cheek. "I'm not a liar and I would NEVER lie about something like that. And why do you always bring up Tom, huh? Tom has nothing to do with this!" Star was now crying.

"I can't believe your completely dumb! You know that right?" I said. "HOW AM I DUMB?" Star yelled. "You're dumb because you can't see clearly Star. Stop and think about it. Think about the real reason I hate Tom. Think Star! If you can't figure it out by now than you are truly the most dumbest girl I ever met."

Star P.O.V

"You're dumb because you can't see clearly Star. Stop and think about it. Think about the real reason I hate Tom. Think Star! If you can't figure it out by now than you are truly the most dumbest girl I ever met." Marco said.

I stood there thinking about the real reason why Marco hated Tom, why he called Tom a monster. Eventually it hit me, there's no way Marco has those types of feelings towards me. There's no way.

"So did you figure it out or are you dumb?" Marco stood there waiting for an answer. "Really Marco, that's why you hate Tom so much? Because of your feelings towards me. Because you ... you like like me." I said.

"Look who's finally smart." Marco said sarcastically. I don't know how to respond nor do I know what to do. "Did I leave the little princess speechless?" Marco said.

"I-I ... we ... I ... Marco." I dropped to my knees and my hands started trembling. "Well it was nice talking to you again. Bye Star." Marco said and I saw him leaving.

Marco.

***

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. 💗