Chapter 25

This is after the whole blood moon ball.
***
The blood moon ball was a disaster because Marco ruined it and now I came home angry and frustrated at Marco. Both of us came out of the carriage and I thanked the demon who took us back to the Diaz's house.

"Ugh! So infuriating." I said out loud.

"I hate to say it, but I warned you about Tom." Marco told me as if he knew everything.

"No, you! You're infuriating." I told him turning around and throwing my cute boots at him, which they missed by the way.

"Me? I was just trying to help." Marco told me.

"You don't trust me to do things by myself. I'm 14 I can handle a demon." I told him and walked towards the edge of my balcony resting my arms on it. "I know you're trying to look out for me, but you have to let me figure things out on my own. I don't need a hero. I need a friend."

Marco stood by my side and sighed. "You're right. I should have trusted you. I'm sorry I ruined your night."

The tone of Marco's voice made me even more sad. I have to do or say something to lighten up the mood. "Well, it wasn't a total disaster. Now I know you can dance." I told him. I grabbed his sombrero and put it on.

We both laughed at the same time. "Hat hair. Whoa!" Both of us said it at the same time. "We both said," we paused for a second and talked again. "The same thing, okay stop that." We said it again at the same time.

Both of us gasped and jumped away from each other covering our mouths. I quickly pulled out my wand and pointed it at Marco. Then we both started laughing.

"Well, that was new." I told him. "Yeah, weird." Marco said. "Now go make me some nachos!" I told Marco pointing towards my bedroom door.

"Okay." Marco said and started to walk off.

***
Tom P.O.V

After 2 hours trying to get out of the ice and taking a long hot shower. I was laying in my bed thinking about the whole Marco situation.

Their souls are now bonded together. What are you going to do now? A small voice told me.

I thought for a long time and finally figured it out. I walked to my mirror and called Brian.

"Hi prince Thomas." Brian said.

"Brian how much longer do I need to take this support system?" I asked him.

"Well, after the whole dance situation you will have to restart and your final test might be hard for you."

"What's the final test?" I asked him with curiosity.

"You will have to spend one whole day with the person you hate the most." Brian told me.

You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. The same small voice said.

"Very well, Brian be here at 10 am and we will start." I hanged up my mirror and laid back down on my bed ready to go to sleep.

***
Marco P.O.V

"I just can't believe Tom would do that. Can you?" I asked Star as she ate a nacho.

"Yep!" Star said. Both of us were quietly eating until Star let out a small tear. "Marco can you please go to your room I'm super tired and after the whole ball I just want to be alone."

I got up and walked towards Star's bedroom door and opened it but before I closed the door I looked at Star one more time and she was already under her bedsheets hugging her pillow.

"Night Star." I whispered and left.

***
Star P.O.V

I was hugging my pillow feeling super sad and thinking about everything that went down at the ball again.

"I trusted you." I whispered and I felt a small tear fall. After staying awake for a few minutes I finally fell asleep.

"You look very beautiful tonight Star. Thanks for being here with me tonight." Tom said holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

"No problem Tom! I like being with you. So why did you bring me here? You know to the first place we were together." I asked him. And Tom smiled at me.

"Because it was here when I fell in love with you. Star you know I still love you but why won't you give me another chance. I'm the best guy for you. And I know that you know it to." Tom said looking at me.

I was about to respond when suddenly I saw Marco in the background. "Your not his toy. You shouldn't be with him." I heard dream Marco say.

I looked back at Tom and let go of his hands. "No Tom, we don't belong together." I told him.

Soon Tom's body started to light up and I backed away from him. "That's not the right answer!" Tom said.

I woke up screaming from my nightmare. I looked around my room and I was all alone. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.

"It was just a dream. That's all." I told myself. I laid back down, but before I could fall back asleep I heard a small voice say, Are you his toy?

***
Hoped you guys liked it.