Chapter 6

I woke you with a smile on my face. Today is going to be a great day because I don't have any princess lessons today plus I'm going to hang out with Tom. I got ready and walked over to my closet and saw all my headbands. "Which headband should I wear today?" I asked myself. After trying to figure out which one I should choose. I finally grabbed a yellow headband with bunny ears on it.

I walked out my room and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Ahh Star, what are you planning on doing today?" my dad asked me. "I'm going to the mall with Tom." I answered my dad's question. "Ok sweetie." my dad finished with a wink. Yes! Me and my dad are going monster hunting.

When I was finished with my breakfast I ran upstairs and walked up to my mirror. "Call Tom." I told my mirror. "Calling Tom."

Tom showed up on my mirror. "Are you ready to head to the mall?" I asked him. "Of course! I will be there in five minutes." Tom said and hanged up.

***

Me and Tom were finally at the mall. "So where are we going first?" Tom asked me. "To one of my favorite stores!" I jumped up and down. I grabbed Tom's hand and dragged him to one of my favorite stores.

"We're here!" I told him. "Star this is a headband store." Tom said the obvious. I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the store.

"Ah Star so lovely to see you again Star. Please go ahead and look around." A nice old lady said. "Thanks Sally!" I walked around the store and saw a white headband with snowflakes on them. I grabbed them and walked back to the register. "So is this your boyfriend Star?" Sally asked me.

My eyes widen at her comment. "No this is Tom one of my friends. Isn't that right Tom." I poked his cheek. "Yeah we are just friends." Tom told Sally and Sally just smiled at him. "Okay." Sally said. "Bye Sally!" I waved at Sally and walked out of the store with Tom.

"So where do you want to go Tom?" I asked him. "Well how about that store." Tom pointed towards a store were everything was red and black. "Okay." We walked towards it and entered.

Me and Tom walked through all the store and I grabbed ten red dresses and Tom grabbed ten red shirts and five black ones. "Tom I'm going to try these dresses on." Tom nodded and I entered the girls fitting room.

Even though I tried on all the dresses I only got one that I really liked and Tom only bought three red shirts and two black shirts. We did have fun shopping in the store.

"That store had some good clothes for girls, especially the dresses!" I said excited. "Yeah and also for guys." Tom said.

***

Me and Tom were at the mall for five hours and I had such a good time with him. But right now I'm back home getting ready to go monster hunting with my dad. I changed from my colorful dress to wearing all black.

I heard a knock on my door and yelled "Come in!" and it was my dad. "Are you ready Star?" my dad asked me. "Of course!" I gave my dad a big smile.

Me and my dad walked out of the castle through a secret pass way my dad made. We walked towards the forest of death and my dad handed me a sword. Both of us went into the forest of death and we were ready to kick some monster butt.

Once we ran into a monster me and my dad started to fight it. We kicked and punched the monster and we had such a fun time.

***

Once me and my dad were finished fighting monster we headed back to the castle. We entered through the secret pass way and I headed to my room. I shut my door and let out a gasp. "Time to take a shower." I walked towards the bathroom and took a nice and warm shower.

When I was done taking a warm shower and put on my pj's I finally laid down on my comfy bed and closed my eyes ready to fall asleep.

"Star I want to tell you something." I fell out of my bed because I heard Tom's voice. I looked up at him and sighed. "Tom?" I questioned him. Tom helped me up and gave me a smile. "Sorry I made you fall. But anyways I'm here to tell you that I had a great time with you today and also goodnight." Tom finished and I gave him a smile. "Yeah I had a nice time too but can you please not scare me next time." I said and Tom nodded his head.

"Okay goodnight Tom." I said and all of a sudden Tom gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "Night Star." Tom walked out and left my room.

I laid back down on my bed and sighed. "Why Tom?" I said to myself and smiled.