Chapter 16

Okay so I don't know Star's actual birthday date I'm just going with December 2 since that's when the Stump Day episode came out. (Bare with me guys.) And also in this chapter I'm going to skip time since I'm going to include Marco in chapter 17. And also this is the chapter they break up.
~

I was in my room waiting for Tom to come so to pass the time I pulled out my diary and started to write in it.

Dec 08
So almost a whole year has past by and me and Tom are happy. BUT in other news, in exactly two weeks I'm finally getting one of the most valuable possession in the Butterfly family. The wand! My mom had it, my grandma had it, my great grandma had it, my great great grandma had it, well basically all the past queens and now in a few days the wand will be mine!

I put my diary under my pillow and checked myself in the mirror. You look great! I walked downstairs only to find my boyfriend talking with my dad. I walked quietly behind him and covered his eyes. "Guess who!"

"Could it possible be my Starship, the most beautiful and amazing girl in my life?" Tom said. I uncovered his eyes and kissed his cheek. "Winner!" I said.

"Have fun you two. And Tom take good care of my daughter." my dad said and Tom gave him a smile. "I always take good care of her. She's my Starship." Tom looked at me and I kissed his cheek again. "That's right! I am your Starship." I told my boyfriend and then looked over at my dad. "And dad, Tom always takes good care of me." I told my father and he gave me a hug.

"I know. Now go on, have fun and don't come to late. Oh and Tom if you stay over then you know the rules." my father told us. Both me and Tom nodded.

"Goodbye daddy!" I waved at my dad and me and Tom walked out.

***

Both me and Tom walked into the bounce lounge for free. One of the many percks me, Pony and Tom have for being royalty. Once we were in the first thing we did was dance on the dance floor. Both me and Tom danced until our feet got tired. "Let's go sit down." Tom said and grabbed my hand and we walked to an empty booth.

A waiter came over, "What would you like?" he asked us. "Two chocolate milkshakes please." Tom told the waiter and the waiter left. "You know me so well." I told him. "Of course I know you so well, I'm your boyfriend. I know you like the back of my hand." Tom told me. "And I know you like the back of my hand." I replied.

Soon our milkshakes came and we started to drinking them. "Star I'm going to the restroom I will be right back." Tom told me and left.

I sat in the booth for almost ten minuets which I understand since there's a lot of people and there might be a long line. But soon another five minutes passed by and Tom still hasn't come back.

What's taking him so long?

I got up and I was headed to the restroom until I stopped and what I saw in front of me made my heart drop all the way to my stomach. I saw Tom against a wall kissing another girl and if that wasn't enough it was way worse because he was kissing one of his ex's.

Instead of walking up to him and slapping him I walked back to the booth we were at and finished my shake.

"Hey beautiful, is anybody sitting here with you?" I saw a random guy ask me.

"Nope." I said popping the P. The guy sat down next to me and oddly enough we ended up talking about a random tv show. But soon it got horrible, the guy got closer to me and placed a hand on my knee. "Can up please remove your hand?" I told him nicely but he ignored me and his hand started to move up.

Soon I felt a hand grab my forearm and pulled me out of the booth with so much force that I dropped on the floor. I looked up only to see Tom mad.

"What the hell do you thinking you're doing with my girlfriend!" Tom yelled. I saw the guy and I saw pure fear in his eyes. I soon saw fire lit up all over the bounce lounge and I heard the most terrifying sounds, it was people screaming at the top of their lungs. But I quickly looked down at where I was and there was a small circle around me and no fire was touching my skin.

I then heard a scream the most loudest scream. I look towards the booth and I saw the guy covering the right side of his face. I looked over at Tom and he was lit up and his eyes were red.

I saw Tom's arm raise up and a fire ball was in his hand. The guy quickly removed his hands from his face and what I saw scared me. His face was burnt. "Please stop!" the guy told Tom.

Tom didn't put down his arm so I knew I had to do something.

"TOM! STOP IT!" I yelled at him but he didn't hear me. "TOM! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE SCARING EVERYONE!" but once again he didn't hear me. "Tom! Please stop. You're scaring me." I said in a sad tone. And at the sad tone he stopped and the fire that covered the whole bounce lounge disappeared and Tom was finally back to his normal self and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Star I-I," Tom started but I got up and ran away from him.

***
Tom P.O.V

I saw my Starship run away from me. I quickly followed her and I guess she heard me running after her because she ran faster.

I followed her all the way back to her house. I was about to walk in but a guard stopped me. "Sorry I can't let you in. Princess orders." the guard told me.

I sighed and nodded. Instead of going home I sneaked into the castle and finally made my way to Star's balcony.

I saw her on her bed and I could hear her crying. I tapped on the balcony door and she quickly got up and opened the balcony door and came out.

"We're through. I don't want to see or hear from you again. Please leave." I heard sadness in her voice and it broke me to death.

"Star I'm so sorry." I tried to grab her hand but she backed away.

"What you did tonight scared me and not to mention you also broke my heart." Star said.

I gave her a confused look. "What are you talking about? How did I break your heart?" I asked her. I knew why she was scared but why was her heart broken.

"I SAW YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL! AND IT WASN'T ANY RANDOM GIRL IT WAS ONE OF YOUR EX'S! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS ME!" Star yelled at me and then she slapped me. And I'm not gonna lie it hurt. Demons don't feel pain but tonight I felt pain.

"You don't understand SHE kissed ME. I would never do anything to hurt you. You know that." I told her. Star didn't say anything after that, instead all she did was hug herself and let hot tears run down her face. All I wanted to do at this very moment is hug her and let her cry into my chest.

Star soon sighed, "I believe you but we are still through. You scared the hell out of me. You burnt a guys face and lit up the bounce lounge. So Tom I'm going to ask you to leave before I call the guards."

"Okay. I will leave." I started to walk away from her but I couldn't. I just couldn't walk away. So before I left I ran up to her and hugged her. This will be the last hug.

I thought Star was gonna push me off of her but instead she wrapped her arms around me and then she pushed me off of her. "Bye Starship." I told her and finally left.

***
Star P.O.V

Tom hugged me and I hugged him back. Why? Because I know that I will never see him again. I knew he need it before he left. Once he left I walked back into my room and laid on my bed and cried my heart out until I finally fell asleep.

***
I hope you guys don't hate me. The only reason I had to do this was because in chapter 17 is when Star finally goes to earth.