Chapter25 - I know now.

Rom 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Bago ang lahat, pasensya na po sa tagal ng UD dahil madalas tamaan ng katamaran ang author ngayong bakasyon.

Hmm, muli po, salamat sa support, sa comments at votes. So far, may 15 readers akong gustong i-mention kaya lang wag na- hehe. Kilala niyo na kung sino kayo. Basta salamat po sa pagvote at pagcomment sa mga stories ko and by reading it consistently. And to all the silent readers, paramadam kayo minsan malay niyo mag-dedicate ako sa inyo pag nag-comment kayo or vote. *Actually 'yun talaga ang gagawin ko. hehe.

Alright. Happyreading guys! Mwahugs!! Godbless ^_^

Vince's POV

I woke up hearing familiar voices in my room. I blinked a couple of times and got a better view of the surrounding. Hmmm. Right in the corner I saw my butler, Jefferson, Jefferson is in his mid 40's and he's one of the best and respectable butlers our family has. And he's talking to someone wearing a white lab coat.

"Finally, he's awake. Your mom has been ringing my phone for exactly 14 hours. How are you feeling now?"She asked furiously. Beside Jefferson is Honey Alya Barrymore, my personal physician, a part time model and a family friend. She's the successor of the famous Barrymore Hospital. She's two years older than me. Tall, a brunette and wears eyeglasses like any other geek I know.

"I'm fine I guess. Wait, did you say 14 hours?" I said as I try to sit and felt a bit dizzy afterwards.

"Yes, Ethan. You heard me correctly. You've been out that long. And Mr. Jefferson here is really panicking." She said with her mouth smiling. Probably mad in disguise.

14 hours? Who can sleep that long?! Aissh. >_> Bakit walang gumising sakin?

"What happened?"

"This is the result of what you did Ethan. And that's the same question I wanted to ask. Now if you're really awake can you tell me why you did that? As your doctor and a friend, your action is beyond the sanity line." Honey said in as a matter of fact tone.

Sanity line?

I try to recall everything had happen. Suddenly my head aches as pictures of last night flashes back.

Cha and I had a serious conversation and I said 'I'm freaking jealous'. *face palm

I walked out because I never thought I am capable of saying it...of feeling it.

And her reaction? She can't believe it like I did. Her reaction is inclusive back there. I never intended to reveal my feelings and it just explodes. I thought I could handle THE situation. Aissh. >_<

Well, I don't really consider it as jealousy, fury, a sudden outburst of rage perhaps. The matter is my concern, well she is my concern and I can't confess it. Also I've been informed about Cedric mischievous life. And my sources so far are very reliable. Cedric might not be the best for her. *nods

By 10pm, I can't sleep no matter how much I want to. I'm thinking about her. More like worried. I left him without a reasonable explanation.

Matapos ko ba namang aminin na nagseselos ako sa isang babaeng walang kamalay-malay sa nararamadaman ko, hayy. Ewan ko na lang.

Well done, Vince.>_>

Clearly, I'm held accountable to what comes out from my mouth. Kailangan ko siyang kausapin to explain and to apologize. Kung pwede nga lang puntahan ko siya sa kwarto niya ngayon para makausap siya, gagawin ko. But since, it was already late, tomorrow is the best time.