11- "Owwww!!"

Welcome for this 😂😂

Immediately the members knew something was wrong. Yoongi paced around, groaning and drinking too much water with too many painkillers.
"Headache?" Jimin asked as Yoongi gave up and fell onto the couch. All Jimin got was a groan in response and Yoongi covered his face with a pillow. You don't talk to Yoongi when he has a headache. Jin walked in at the right time to stop Yoongi from suffocating himself with the pillow. "Yoongi what's up?"
Yoongi groaned again.
"Headache." Jimin whispered, Jin nodded. "Oh... Is it really that bad?"
"Why," Yoongi's voice was deeper than normal which normally meant he was pissed off, "would I be laying on this couch, a pillow over my face, a pack of ibuprofen still stuck in my throat and a fucking plumbing system of water in me, hyung, if it wasn't thAT FUCKING BAD?!" Yoongi yelles and pulled a pillow back over his face as Jin stared at him. Well it must be bad if he forgets his damn honorifics. Jin thought with one eyebrow raised and made his way over to Yoongi.
"Have you tried Little Space yet Yoongs?" (I LOVE IT WHEN JIN CALLS HIM YOONGS ITS SO CUUUTE) "Yes I have."
"Didn't work?"
"Obviously." Yoongi reached for his water but gave up a second later, the same time as when Jin had an idea. "Here you go baby." Jin handed the water to Yoongi who just narrowed his eyes at him.
"Wanna go get changed?" Jin swept Yoongi's fringe from his eyes as they both stood up; Jin extended his hand for Yoongi. Yoongi just stared at it though and Jin nodded, leadinf the way to their shared bedroom amd opening the closet. "How about these?" Jin pulled out an oversized fluffy pink jumper of his, and a pair of Yoongi's black shorts. Yoongi just shrugged and grudgingly let Jin dress him, blushing a little. Jin took Yoongi's hand and lead them both into the living room where the others were seated. "Awww" everyone cooed at Yoongi as he rolled his eyes and fell onto the couch. "Why won't it work?!" Yoongi pulled the pillow that was on the floor over his face and yelled into it. The others watched Jin walk into the kitchen, waiting to run over and help the Little. Jungkook obviously ran first.
"Baby does it hurt that bad?"
Yoongi, although being grateful, began to cry. His head hurt so much and everyone was treating him like he was Little when they knew he wasn't. He wasn't only in agony, but he was also embarrassed on top of that.
"Hey, it's okay baby... See here comes Jinnie!"
As Jungkook said, Jin walked through, shaking a baby bottle full of milk with a little sugar in it to make him want it even though he was Big. Yoongi shifted the pillow to just under his narrowed eyes.

Jin just sat and Yoongi didn't move away; Jin swiped a little milk over Yoongi's bottom lip and he licked it away; Jin held out the bottle and Yoongi took it; because he knew it would help.

Yoongi finished the bottle and suddenly started crying, refusing his paci (fuck it Imma say paci AND dummy fight me 🙃🙃).
"Daddy!!!" Yoongi cried and held his arms out to Jungkook who almost immediately ran over and scooped him up. "Owwww! Daddy it hurrrts!!" Yoongi sobbed into Jungkook's shoulder who, although obviously hating the smaller's cries, just hugged him tighter and let him tire himself out. Eventually, it had finally worked.

As Jungkook neared Yoongi's room, Yoongi had already drifted off into the maknae's shoulder. "Now... What to do about that headache when you wake up baby?"

IM ON A SCHOOL POETRY TRIP ON MY WAY BACK FROM LONDON AND I WOKE UP AT 4AM TO GET THERE AND IM TIRED BC MY LEGS ARE TOO LONG TO SLEEP ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN COACH SO. lol have fun with these 664 words boi 👌🙃😂😂

(Not edited. First one to notice gets a kick in the fucking throat. I shouldn't have to repeat that I'm damn exhausted sooooo...)