18. Nayeonie

"Yoongi, wanna give Nayeon a cupcake?" Jungkook handed Yoongi the tray so he could pick one for Nayeon.
"...." Yoongi thought and finally picked one with a blue case and a purple butterfly, waddling over to Nayeon and stretching his hands out. Nayeon didn't take it at first, but licked the butterfly.
"Nayeonie, you have to take it first." Yoongi giggled and Nayeon took it, continuing to lick the butterfly and ignoring the rest of the cake. Meanwhile Jeongyeon, Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin all stood in awe of the two Littles who sat eating their cupcakes together- Yoongi had one with a pink case and pink butterfly.

Once they had finished the small cakes and had the icing wiped off their noses, the Littles ran into Yoongi's room to colour and play with his stuffies, Nayeon's purple blankie trailed behind them. Jeongyeon waited until the door was closed to talk about Nayeon.
"Wow, she must really like Yoongi-Oppa. She's always really quiet...She never even speaks to Tzuyu actually, but when she's big she loves her." Jeongyeon laughed slightly and Jungkook did too.
"Yoongi's the same. He normally hates everything but when he's Little he's a ball of happy sunshine."
They both laughed for a while, and then they were joined by more loud, high pitched giggles.
"Daddy!!! Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" Yoongi waddle-ran across the room to Jungkook's chair, holding a big picture of 4 people, two were small. One big person had short blonde hair and was holding the small purple figure's hand- Jeongyeon and Nayeon- and the other bigger person had short black hair, holding a yellow figure's hand- Jungkook and Yoongi. They were standing on green squiggles which Jungkook and Jeongyeon assumed was grass, and behind them was a wiggly mass of coloured lines, which was meant to be a rainbow.
"Wow I love it!!" Jeongyeon smiled and tickled Nayeon's tummy, Jungkook did the same with Yoongi.

They were so nice to each other, none of them could tell that it would fall apart, right??

Imma leave that here. One of my friend's is having a complete breakdown, and I'm grounded by a psycho so can't go help them... I kinda did this to distract myself but I hope you like it anyway. I'm sorry it's short, I couldn't really get it to go anywhere right now but I'll update again when I have more ideas :))