21. Jimin

(HIXTAPE HIXTAPE HIXTAPE what was your favourite track? Mine's P.O.P but Daydream is gettin me shook tbh.)

"I'm not eating it."
"Come on, you have to eat something."
"I'm not eating it."
Jimin was stubborn. Not as stubborn as Yoongi though, who was now trying to feed him watermelon after giving up on kiwi.
"It's healthy! Come on, Chim please." Yoongi held up the spoon to Jimin who crossef his arms and turned his head away.
"I'm not going to!" Jimin went to get up but Jin appeared behind him, grabbed his shoulder and pushed him right back down.
"Now you too, Hyung?" Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. He can skip a couple meals, he won't die. (Yo I'm not saying it's okay to skip meals, okay, pls eat and get help if you feel like you shouldn't or can't. This is just for the storyline and emotion and stuff and I don't mean offense or anything, if you do get offended then I'm sorry and you can tell me if you are ❤)
"No, Jimin. Eat." Jin grabbed the spoon from Yoongi and sat down in his seat after the younger had gotten up.

Jimin stared after Yoongi as he went to Jungkook and sat on his lap. Jungkook was smiling sweetly, his hands wrapping around the blonde's waist, Yoongi smiling back cuter and more innocent.
Jimin wanted to be pretty. He wanted to be pretty for Yoongi. He wanted to be prettier than Jungkook. He had to be prettier than Jungkook.

He just had to be pretty enough for Yoongi.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

"Hey Jimin! You're eating, that's great!" Jungkook smiled at Jimin who was picking at a bowl of rice and egg yolks.
"Thanks." Jimin mumbled, knowing anything else would blow up.
"You alright?" Jungkook slid into a chair opposite to him but all Jimin wanted was for him to go away already.
"Yeah."
"You seem off."
"I'm fine." Jimin put an edge in his voice, praying Jungkook would leave him alone.
"I'm sorry, I was just-"
"Oh you were? Oh okay, that's okay then. As long as you were "just", it's okay. Because, when you broke Jin's phone, you were "just", right?? How about when you fucking cheated on Yoongi, got forgiven, and fucking forgot about it huh? Then were you "just"??" Jimin exploded. He wanted Jungkook to know what he did. He wanted Jungkook to love Yoongi.

"Woah, Jimin." Yoongi was sitting on the couch in the living room, hearing everything. Jimin hadn't even seen him. But he was too far in.

"I'm right though! He shouldn't have hurt you!"
"But... I-I forgive him... where is this coming from?" Yoongi's eyes were cloudy, but no one else noticed.
"Because he hurt you once and he'll do it again!"
"S-stop..."
"No! Because you deserve more than what he's doing to-"
"Stop being mean to Daddy! Yoongi forgives him and Jiminie is mean!" Yoongi's pouty bottom lip was trembling and he looked at Jimin fiercely.
"I.. Sorry Yoongi." Jimin glared at Jungkook on the way out, but he didn't see it because he was already rushing to his sobbing boyfriend. And that's when Jimin realised.
Jungkook is Yoongi's boyfriend because he knows what to do. He calms him down and he makes him smile even now.

Jimim can't calm him down. He was the one that made Yoongi cry.