26. Mondays

So it was a Monday.
The cause of all wonderful moods.
Is what Namjoon kept telling himself.

Yoongi was sludging around, wondering "where in the actual fucking fuckety fuck are my fucking earphones fuck?"
His words, not mine.

So that was Yoongi, and a stressy Yoongi was bad enough without Taehyung whining to Jin about how he doesn't want to dye his hair all blonde because he likes the pink side, Jungkook and Jimin playing video games very loudly, and Hobi taking forever in the damn shower.
Each small noise seemed to flick a different switch on the walls of his tired brain.
Each voice rang so high pitched the windows of his sanity were sure to crack.
His own thoughts seemed to scratch like flat fingernails against a blackboard with bumpy paint.

He broke.

All of a sudden he threw his mug of too hot coffee into the TV and whined loudly, tears spilling down his soft face.

Everyone stopped suddenly and turned to him, shocked and slightly scared.

"Shut up!" Although his voice was deep as always, there was a slight pitch that sounded familiar to them all... especially Yoongi.

"Stop shouting! Stop loud!"
"J... Joonie?"  The Little part of Yoongi quickly got excited, and couldn't help but switching into gear. "J-Joonie Little?!"

Yoongi's question made Joon look up with glassy eyes and a pouty lip, along with everyone else who stared in confusion, especially Jin.

"Namjoon, are you... are you Little?"
All he got was a whine in return and a little nod.
"AW OH MY GOSH"
"2 LITTLE HYUNGS OH MY GOODNESS"
"SO CUUUUUUUTE"
"I GOTTA FIND MY PHONE TO CAPTURE THIS"
"YOONIE LOOK YOU HAVE A FRIEND"
"*sigh* I'll make two bottles up."

I JUST STARTED YEAR 11 SO IM SORRY FOR SHORT AND SLOWLY PUBLISHED CHAPTERS.

this story line may flop. Sorry if i give up on little joonie, im just trying smth out lmaooo.

But thank you for reading :))